!HP script<mta 0.5 needed<

BooM

You have to turn on Admin+ in MTA:mA settings

erm i dont use mta:mta or grs dont think the script is workin elseif (($3 == !hp) || ($3 == !health)) $iif(%a == -1,mta.msg $1 $2 Error - Absent ID,mta.say $1 $mta.name($1,%a) $+ 's health: $mta.health($1,%a)) that shoude !hp boom booms hp is 100 < well l thats what i wont it to do .. thx and 1 more thing !tempban < !tempban i tried tried and tried agian,NO luck so i guess im askin u make me if that possible plz qoute !hp !tempban !stfu < shoulde finish my script off thx Note if u say sach this fourm u will find that dont work i need new 1 plz help boom,

Yes, you do use MTA:mA, else how do you connect to your server from mirc... In it's options you have to enable Admin+. !tempban and !stfu you can find in here, just search properly. Have posted !tempban few days ago somewhere here

aha asif i nver saw that there lol thx ill test it now get bk to u ;):oops:

Yes, you do use MTA:mA, else how do you connect to your server from mirc... In it's options you have to enable Admin+. !tempban and !stfu you can find in here, just search properly. Have posted !tempban few days ago somewhere here

aha asif i nver saw that there lol thx ill test it now get bk to u ;):oops:

on *:SIGNAL:mta.command:{

if ($3 == !hp) {

mta.msg $1 $2 Your Health is $mta.health($1,$2)