Bots?!

Guest Speiky

I dont like playing online soo much (i have no flatrate) and want to train "offline", so I wanted to ask, if Bots could be in the following versions :) or if not, is there any Multiplayer-Mod out there, which has a Bot-Feature?

Sorry for my english :oops:

• 6 months later...

On a more realistic note, are there any mods than disable traffic generation (constant spawn locations for vehicles not included)? If not, would it be easy to cook one up, as I'm sure clearing up space for live players must have been one of your first pursuits in the whole MTA creation process. It'd really come in handy with stunting if ya know what I mean.

Lol @ training bots though. I mean, damn...

I think bots aren't really useful atm.. just because of the fact you've got the VC single player mode to train in, and that's actually playing against bots. But yea, maybe someone could make a SCM (gameplay-modification) so you can fight against a few actors being your enemies.

Bots? Time is precious, and I think as some people pointed out earlier, making bots wouldn't be a good time investment right now, compared to the many errors/bugs that are already in the current version. Everyone needs to chill on the major add-ons until we actually get to a v1.0.

• 3 weeks later...

[sSH] HEY IM FROM THE SOUTH SIDE HOODS GANG AND IM TELLING YOU DONT PUT BOTS IN OR PEDS ITS SHIT I PLAYED A GERMAN VERSION OF MTA AND IT HAD BOTS AND PEDS AND TRAFFIC IT WAS CRAP!

:oops::oops::oops::twisted::twisted::evil::evil::evil:

[sSH] HEY IM FROM THE SOUTH SIDE HOODS GANG AND IM TELLING YOU DONT PUT BOTS IN OR PEDS ITS SHIT I PLAYED A GERMAN VERSION OF MTA AND IT HAD BOTS AND PEDS AND TRAFFIC IT WAS CRAP!

i think you're talking about a very old mta version, and lose the caps, we also can read you without using them

i think you're talking about a very old mta version, and lose the caps, we also can read you without using them

Not to be racist, but I noticed spanish people are OBSESSED with caps

ya know, i was playing a jap import of soul calibur 2 in arcade, it actually records opponent clans moves and allows you to fight against them at any time. Perhaps you could record, say, Deathb's moves, learn to pwn him in training and come back and defeat him online (random name, no offense deathb hehe). This would probably still use a similar system, but instead of programming all the moves, they could just be recorded, also allowing for more variance. Perhaps it could be a hotkey system using the player id. Just a thought tho, kinda interesting

Not to be racist, but I noticed spanish people are OBSESSED with caps

where did you get that he is spanish?