Hey there.

I'm a long time lurker around here (About two years), and I seriously can't wait for MTA: DM ( Don't know how many times you've heard that. )

But, I have a question. Is anyone planning on creating a roleplaying server on MTA:SA? And I really mean a roleplaying server. You know, application system, enforced roleplay on threat of ban. MTA:SA will seriously give us roleplayers great tools, like the map editor.

So yeah, hi.

I know a server who used to be on Race, and moved to SA-MP. They was the first actual role-playing server. And on SA-MP they got stuff like saving money in banks, jobs, police, role playing, etc. But now others got that. And I know on SA-MP there are other RP servers, so they'll probably be on DM when it comes out. And others who aren't on SA-MP, like MTA servers who plan on becoming RP servers.

YES! MTA:DM will surely get some roleplay servers, at least as long as there are people in the community that want to RP :)

I think the server Munch was talking about is FreeRoam Paradise. I am part of a roleplay community that is comprised of many people who used to play there way back ;) (currently in sa-mp and might move to DM once it's released)

Yes, I was talking about Freeroam Paradise. And yes, they are moving to DM mid 2008 (not the biggest fan of the server, but, that was my first SAMP server, now I only play on STONED, we moved there while waiting for DM to come out, and also Meltdown server sometimes).

But when I first helped one of the first Admins get SAMP when it first came out, I played on there. Two of their main Admins used to play on MTA STONED...DJ (MTA -- DJ-Prime), and DJNick (MTA -- DJNICK). DJNICK was the person I helped get SAMP.

I remember them :)

DJ was the VP in the server, and Manej was the owner. I play on GTA-FRP when I get on sa-mp, but don't have the internet at home right now :(

I'll also have to try out STONED server one day ;)

Was and is (I haven't played on the server for nearly a year, but I know it's still that way).

• 3 months later...