Spike Strip

Zeta

Just poped into my head.

I remember the single player mission where you used a spike strip to take out a car ,

Now that gets me thinking for the RP servers where there will be people playing as police ,

Would it be possible For the Police officers to deploy Spike Strips?

Example

(Suspect Fleeing the Scene , Officer Takes Chase Gets in front of Suspect Deploys Spike Strip at a touch of a button Suspects car all tyres are Burst)

Now that would be awesome!

Kinda Like a horn button only Spike Strip comes out of the rear of the car. Maybe have 1 of 3 SPike Strips like ammuniton Incase your sloppy hehe. :D

The reason they don't work in race is that they require SCM coding to actually pop the tire itself. Also popped tires are not possible in race because you can't shoot.

It should be easy to make it with MTA:DM because you can create a object and pop a single cars tires I believe individually.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the idea even for the rp servers, Police, army, S.W.A.T, They need this to catch their foes :D and since they cant stop :cry: We can go infront of them and fuckin put spikes on them :twisted:

I like the idea even for the rp servers, Police, army, S.W.A.T, They need this to catch their foes :D and since they cant stop :cry: We can go infront of them and :o put spikes on them :twisted:

That is definitely nice for RP :D

I think I saw some spike strips in Interstate 69, but I'm not sure if it was that for sure. :?

• 2 weeks later...