[SRC]ElJaco

[REQ] Car Transform Modification

idk if this is the section but im looking for someone who is good at creating vehicle transformations, all i need done is 2 drag racing car wheels like this shown below

mtascreen0457ji3.th.jpg

and a wheelie stand as well as the wheels added to one of the car mods already as seen below

cardw2.th.jpg

Link to download mod

http://gta-worldmods.planet-multiplayer ... tentid=685

thank you soooo much to whoever does this and who does, if you want, can have a full registered version of fraps (up to you)

if you want a registrated version of fraps you should visit their site, im sure its easy to buy it!

I don't think he's asking for that

He was referring to the last comment in his post, norby. Please note we do not support piracy in this forum, so such "rewards" are not allowed.

well it actually came free with a bought server package for DM so its not piracy, but somebody please be in the christmas spirit and help me? :cry:

well it actually came free with a bought server package for DM so its not piracy, but somebody please be in the christmas spirit and help me? :cry:

see? he didn't mean to do anything bad, he just wanted to be kind and offer a little reward to whoever helps him (dunno if that's considered piracy or not, since he obtained it legally)

@ ElJaco: I don't think you'll find many modders here, so I suggest you to ask on this site:

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showforum=132

good luck :wink:

Not if you just give it to someone, complete with registration. I mean he payed for it and when you give it away and don't use it yourself anymore it's not piracy.. Can't tell if he's gonna do that or not though :P