[S&E] Clan now recruiting

Hi I'm Emberingphoenix

S and E is my clan it stands for Sam (Thats me) and Ellis (My co-leader) pretty bad name but oh well.

Anyway we are a really new clan but experinced in MTA espcially me being in many clans but not filling fullfilled so I started my own clan. Anyone at the moment we are a DM clan but I would like to extend that to Race when there is enough members. This clan was started only a week ago and this is the first advertisment I've made so we have no members besides me and my co-leader as well as one of my family members and soon to be some of my friends. Anyway I would like to invite everyone who plays MTA or wants just to talk about it. Come visit http://z15.invisionfree.com/Multithefta ... /index.php? if you want to join or just talk (Register first) I've been thinking a lot lately and I've decided to soon purchase an 18 player server from a good server hosting company. Anyway if anyone is interested in joining our clan please visit our website and lets get things going.

Also if anyone replies to this post please dont be harrasing or abbusive please give positive feeback

Much appreciated Emberingphoenix[s&E]