PLEASE HELP ME WITH SERVER!

192.168.0.3 is the LAN ip from your router that it gives to you. you real internet ip can be seen here: HERE

Mostly you cant connect to 192.168.0.3 because thats your lan ip to your router and not to the internet the router always asigns an ip to an connected pc and if you internet ip doenst work try 127.0.0.1 this means that your connecting to your localhost if nothing works your ports are not open then try to open port in your pc's firewall.

Greatings Frank

192.168.0.3 is the LAN ip from your router that it gives to you. you real internet ip can be seen here: HERE

Mostly you cant connect to 192.168.0.3 because thats your lan ip to your router and not to the internet the router always asigns an ip to an connected pc and if you internet ip doenst work try 127.0.0.1 this means that your connecting to your localhost if nothing works your ports are not open then try to open port in your pc's firewall.

Greatings Frank

When i try to use that IP though it times out. But when I connect to the actual IP, which I logged onto the router location, and checked router status. It shows something else. When I connect to that it says server full and kicks me

Can you post your server config file and router settings? Also, this is how port forwarding works...

You Computer (Local/Static IP: 192.168.1.3) --------> (Router IP: 192.168.1.1) Router (Internet IP: Unknown)----------> Internet

I got that local IP because that is the IP of your computer on your LAN, from the topic in GTAforums. You probably got confused with your local IP address. 192.168.1.3 is your actual local IP, not 192.168.0.3.

Your internet IP can be found at http://www.whatismyip.com

That is the IP address you need to tell us, since that is the IP we(internet people) connect to.

This is how port forwarding works. The internet people connect to your router, in which the router forwards the connection to a computer within the your LAN. Your LAN may have several computers, or just one computer alone. So you must specify your LAN IP, which is your computer.

Anyways..

This should be the most relevant link in portforward.com

http://www.portforward.com/english/rout ... A_R1.0.htm

Enter 192.168.1.3 as your static IP.

The Server IP address should also be 192.168.1.3

Remember to port forward both TCP and UDP.

When you are connecting to your own server, you must connect to 192.168.1.3.