[SU] Auto Update

capitanazop

they take about 2 years to create the mod and you just talk about "updates"? im sure if they release the mod now it will be nearly perfect and i guess there wont be any updates for at least 3-6 months

but an auto anticheat updater would be great

Yes the mod itself should hopefully be almost perfect, but just like viruses and anti-viruses, as soon as MTA:DM comes out hackers will be trying to find a way to get through it's current protection. And i'm sure there is always room to add more features too. After all, perfection is only a myth ;)

its just so crazy, the mode isn't even out yet and you ask for an update. im sure they aren't going to release updates every day and as far as i know the updates of anticheat and whatever else has been already done

in fact i dont care what will happen the first months after the release, im sure there won't be any major bug left when it comes out and so im just going to play, and create some maps

its just so crazy, the mode isn't even out yet and you ask for an update. im sure they aren't going to release updates every day and as far as i know the updates of anticheat and whatever else has been already done

in fact i dont care what will happen the first months after the release, im sure there won't be any major bug left when it comes out and so im just going to play, and create some maps

He didn't ask for a update, he just wanted to know if the MTA Team has made an auto-update system