GUSMS V1.0 RELEASED NOW!!!

SanZoR

lol i dont mind lagzilla re-writing it because he went about it the correct way, he asked me first on msn before he changed. But you :?

and WTF

// UPDATE!!!

- Banking system (Gives everyone a bank account + password to bank, and when you next time log in to bank you use the password what you get first time, typing !bankpass and you are in bank. Also when you have typed it, script gives you a new password, cause your old password is no longer safe. password lenght is 3 numbers, so its easy to remember. With this script, you can keep your money in safe.

- !cointoss script

my banking system if you use that am gonna go mental so dont think the password and login is yours its all mine muahhahahaha :)

dont copy mine take note of the copyright S-L-R..Elite©

Edited by Guest

Omg nice spam here :twisted:

Anyway, i changed that dm script off, so now every1 should be happy.

It will be different in new version.

and bart, this banking script i & house are gonna write from scratch.

EDIT:

All what I can say, is sorry.

I actually placed it there as a mistake, but, then decided to keep it there cause it worked.

In 1.3 version it will be changed and there will be few new things inside.

• 2 weeks later...

// LARGE UPDATE!!!

Now GUSMS V1.3 is released!

New version includes these things as a new:

- Works also in Race Servers! Gives 15$ for winner, 10$ for second and 5$ for third player

- Changed the deathmatch script, now its much better & stablier!

Note: If you got a server where is races + dd maps, this scripts works well with 3 or more players. If only DD maps, no problem :D

DOWNLOAD IT HERE: http://fin-mta.net/GUSMS%20V1.3.zip

I'm sure you can fix errors, just go through and check it's not hard. :?

Also yes you're right, your not a very good scripter, maybe you would be if you learn't to script for yourself instead of renaming other peoples work. :lol:

I havent done it, and i already said im sorry about Bart's DM script. (What you call yours?)

Anyway, i got now much better one in, so i dont need it anymore :)

Again, if you dont like it, dont use it, that simple it is.

But it works!

well within 30 secs of scrolling down ur script i spotted over 20 errors/mistakes/bugs... whatever u want to call them.

i wont bother letting u know anymore tho, coz it seems theyve been there for 4 releases now...

and i take it u arent gonna fix them, but thats up to u.

if u want people to look at ur script and laugh at all the BASIC mistakes uve made,

well then i guess thats up to you.

I find it hard to believe u wrote all of this script, since there are some more complicated things in it that look ok, yet u cant even get the basics right.

well within 30 secs of scrolling down ur script i spotted over 20 errors/mistakes/bugs... whatever u want to call them.

i wont bother letting u know anymore tho, coz it seems theyve been there for 4 releases now...

and i take it u arent gonna fix them, but thats up to u.

if u want people to look at ur script and laugh at all the BASIC mistakes uve made,

well then i guess thats up to you.

I find it hard to believe u wrote all of this script, since there are some more complicated things in it that look ok, yet u cant even get the basics right.

I didnt wrote !timehere script, and DM script is partly made by HouseMD

• 4 weeks later...
Only 1 ig question that i cant understand, how do i realy instal this script, cuz i dont think its the same like that mta race, i do have mirc but how do i start the script?

CA YOU PLZ ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW MUCH MUST I WAIT FOR 1 ANSWER, IS IT SO HARD TO HELP? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CMON GUYS DONT BE SO RUDE!!!!!!!!! :redhotevil::redhotevil::redhotevil::redhotevil: