GTA: SA MP SOURCE CODE (all)

Guest wexxa

There was some open source MP's for SA

AlienX released some of his multiplayers' source like Online andreas and RPG Andreas ,but I can't find it anymore(all the links are offline)

Also,once I saw at IRC a link to GTA Rumble's source but now I can't find it and I don't know if it was real.

I think the SA-Party's developers released SA-P's source,but I'm not sure

I suggest you to contact the developers of these mods,maybe they give you the source

RPG:A source was in VB and not all of it was released, the main part, dx hook source was never shown to public as it hasnt been coded by alienx himself

1) I am not programmer VB :(

2) RPG:A source code is are not complet!

3) As I that fire ahead so we that gave of that (black display)

As baygon said, the only sources that were released to the public were online andreas, RPG Andreas and SAP. OA and RPGA are in VB. SAP is in delphi.

To my knowledge theres not a C++ mod with its source released (could be wrong). Still, if you wanna make your own do what most people do. get your hands on one of the above sources and learn from it. Then you can make something in any language you want.

GTAForums always helps too since SA is well documented.

Oh and RPGA does that black screen thing because some files are missing which the DLL looks for. Nobody has those files anymore either

As baygon said, the only sources that were released to the public were online andreas, RPG Andreas and SAP. OA and RPGA are in VB. SAP is in delphi.

To my knowledge theres not a C++ mod with its source released (could be wrong). Still, if you wanna make your own do what most people do. get your hands on one of the above sources and learn from it. Then you can make something in any language you want.

GTAForums always helps too since SA is well documented.

Oh and RPGA does that black screen thing because some files are missing which the DLL looks for. Nobody has those files anymore either

ok, and original name SAP is? SAN ANDREAS PARTY? or link in SAP src?

• 1 month later...