Newbie here! Just a few questions

Guest BiggieD

Hi guys. Sorry but I'm a newbie and would like to know a bit about this Multiplayer mod.

I was wondering if this mod allows me to play as a cop or maybe just be a normal everyday public member walking the streets? I know you can be a gangster but I'm really wanting this Multiplayer mod to be able to do something different in GTA except just playing as a gangster constantly. Lol!

Also, is it purely for just deathmatches? I was thinking it would be cool to be able to go around GTA meeting up with your mates and use it to chill too. Cus I have a couple overseas mates and we all love GTA so it would be perfect and then go cause trouble if you see what I'm saying.

Sorry if these questions have all been asked before but, I'm quite eager to know as I have this game on PS2 but, will buy it for the PC purely for this mod.

Also, if I do go with the mod and buy the game, I don't really want to have to complete the game fully all over again. Is there a patch or save files I can get which will make the game think I've completed it?

Many thanks in advance.

And savegames would make the single player boring, too. They make you own all of LS, have all cars, max money, max out all the stats (muscle, stamina, sex appeal etc.), have all collectables collected. Vigilanty missions complete, the game 100%.

What much is there to do?

the current mod of MTA is race-only

but the MTA-crew is working on a DM-mod

and yes,it is very easy to download a 100% savegame and install it.

tbh i think it is worth buying GTA just so you can play MTA :)

Thanks for the reply man! I will deffinetly be buying GTA:SA to play this. Especially as my mate is wanting to sell his pretty cheap. :lol:

And savegames would make the single player boring, too. They make you own all of LS, have all cars, max money, max out all the stats (muscle, stamina, sex appeal etc.), have all collectables collected. Vigilanty missions complete, the game 100%.

What much is there to do?

I already have GTA:SA on PS2 and have completed it. Tbh, the single-player game bores me these days.

I guessed that I would need to have the game completed to completely play the mod. But it seems now that I don't. :D But still, I'd rather have a game save anyways tbh. I never play the missions these days because they just seem pretty-much the same, this is why I was looking for an online mod. 8)