AlienX

What Operating System Do You Run? (Primary OS)

What Operating System Do You Run? (Primary OS)  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What Operating System Do You Run? (Primary OS)

• Windows XP
    • Windows Vista
    • Windows 7
    • Linux (With WINE)
    • Linux (Without WINE)
    • OS X
    • Older than Windows XP
    • Not Listed (Please post)

Just a general question, has no view on MTA:DM at all (before people start ranting)

Tho i have Vista running on my laptop, i prefer XP (and will probably continue using it on my desktop until i really need to update)

Vista is teh suck!!! At least on my laptop it was, and I reformatted it and had to find all the drivers for XP since I hated vista so much :x

I run Vista as a primary OS, does the job fine for me. No dual booting or whatsoever.

Been a long-time XP user, though I've recently reformatted C: and decided to install Vista Business. I will see, if it does it job well for me.. :P

XP user, though I have recently been compiling and running simple C programs under the Linux OS system for general interest.

XP Kicks ASS, with upcoming SP3 it will kick even more!

SP3 is coming?!?!? :shock: hell yea!!! :)

Windows XP x64 FTW!!!

Faster and more secure than normal XP since its basically server 2003 with a few things added/removed. Best way to go if you have a 64bit CPU :)

Windows XP x64 FTW!!!

Faster and more secure than normal XP since its basically server 2003 with a few things added/removed. Best way to go if you have a 64bit CPU :)

:P Well aren't you special.

No Windows 2003 as part of the default poll. disgrace.

Because there aren't enough retarded people who run Win2k3 for it to be part of the poll lol.

No Windows 2003 as part of the default poll. disgrace.

Because there aren't enough retarded people who run Win2k3 for it to be part of the poll lol.

Win2k3 was useful only to those who had a purpose for it. :roll:

XP is universal. and owns vista. :mrgreen:

I have Vista running on my lap top for school.

So far I found that my Ipod does not work with it at all.. which is quite understandable considering Ipod is not a particular WIDE SPREAD PIECE OF HARDWARE.

So later I read that Apple had stated you risked corrupting your Ipod using vista LOL

And when I try to copy/paste text in the Internet browser, it crashes instantly, every goddamn time. I also love how they redesigned everything for no reason and having to click okay" 4 times to create a new folder is a ball

That's not even mentioning the performance issues everyone should be acquaint with

Also, last week I read a review of Assassins Creed PC version over on IGN and they said they weren't able to install it on vista rofl

vista_error.gif

I'm now running XP on my Desktop and Vista on my Laptop, so I suppose my first post is outdated.

Vista seems pretty handy, especially the widgets sidebar.

Still running XP, because Vista still epitomizes the word "Crap". :wink:

Still running XP, because Vista still epitomizes the word "Crap". :wink: