I have some realy good Idea for the MTA:VC

SERVER: The server is syncronizing the cars, the peoples, the motorbykes, and aeroplanes, and helicopters... and everythink...

So this is the work of the default server... BUT... we can write scripts to server (Like amx mod http://www.amxmod.net in Counter-strike)

And the latest... syncronizing the phone calls

CLIENT: The client is the same as the MTA 3.0 BUT... We TALK with the other players. Talk by the mobile phone what we have..

And we can write scripts for this client program too...

So the server and the client program are making the sync... and all of the other functions on the server are generated by the written scripts for the server/client...

Please think it over

Thanks

Em@il

Ops...

And I have an other Idea... It's a simplerer mod... a counter-strike mod

Why can't I see my player from first person ? I don't think for the backseatvc1.0 mod... Whit this mod I can see my player from first person everywhere... and not only in wechiles... And with the counter-strike mod

I can shoot as in the counter-strike... :) So I can't shoot all of the shells to one point... ( Sory for my bad english spelling). And with the pistol I can shoot fast...

Think it over too... :)

Em@il

hmm... I'm not entirely sure what you're suggesting.

make the server sync everything, add phone calls as a sort of voice chat, and allow server scripting?

Then allow the weapons to be innacurate, like in CS, as well as first person?

hmm... well, the sync everything part would be hard, because it would need an amazingly good netcode.

The phone calls thing is a pretty good idea...

Server scripting would/will be difficult.

A first person view might be cool, but I don't think it really fits in with the idea of GTA. It would be a cool option though I guess.

I'm not really sure about weapon innacuracies... It might be a cool idea. It depends on how MTA games (once MTA is finished) play out.

These are some pretty good ideas... I kinda like the idea of adding a cell phone animation (if that's even possible), to show when a person is chatting/using voice chat :)

Im not so sure about the inaccurate suggestion.

It could be really annoying when u chase another player with a bike and just cant hit anything!

also its hard enough to hit something with the hunter :)

But it would be cool when u are on foot 8)

hmm why make the aiming worse than it is? the reason bullets fly straight is because it's harder to aim in 3rd person as it is in 1st.. Especially with that type of crosshaire as seen in 3rd person shooters..

voice chat would be funny though.. but couldn't you just integrate an existing program? like ventrilo.

SERVER: The server is syncronizing the cars, the peoples, the motorbykes, and aeroplanes, and helicopters... and everythink...

how about syncronizing the radio stations?

there is no beta testing of mta:vc yet, least not by anyone who isnt a dev =)

And syncing radio stations would be quite hard, and syncing mp3 stations, well lets not go there unless we are at a lan with some 1gb/s connections =)

allowing your cars to have the sounds projected over a certain area outside the car has been discussed, but i doubt it gonna happen.

Xerox wrote:

there is no beta testing of mta:vc yet, least not by anyone who isnt a dev =)

ok Xerox I must have missunderstood. :)

Now about the radio sync:

I think it would be to much bitching and whining to the admin! :?

everyone doesnt like the same music.

If radio sync is what I think it is:

The server sets what radio channel that game should have :?:

otherwise I must have missunderstood again! :D

radio syncing from what ive been told is the ability to hear the station someone is listening to in their car when they drive by you, from a certain range you can hear their stereo play a station.

That might work if all the stations were set to start at a random point at the same time, and may work, but mp3 syncing was another idea thrown in, and it could work, but be really difficult.

ok i just understood radio syncing as two or more ppl being able to listen to the same thing on the same radio station at the same time.... but as for the mp3s, that could only be done over a lan or if all clients and the server had the same songs in the mp3 directory. Maybe you could do it with cable or dsl.

But... i thinked to sync the radio stations... by time... so the radio timer is on the server... and I think to sync.. when a player get out from a car and he listened a radio... when you will get in the car you will hear the radio what he listened... are u understand me ?

but i don't think to sync the mp3 stations... the mp3 station is a private "CD" or "casette" in my car... so the other players can't hear my mp3s...

ok i think i get u now, yeah but the mod isnt that important, i mean y would u want to get into someone elses car and listen to what they were listening to why 90% of ppl just press F9 and listen to their own mp3s n e way..

Ops...

And I have an other Idea... It's a simplerer mod... a counter-strike mod

Why can't I see my player from first person ? I don't think for the backseatvc1.0 mod... Whit this mod I can see my player from first person everywhere... and not only in wechiles... And with the counter-strike mod

I can shoot as in the counter-strike... :) So I can't shoot all of the shells to one point... ( Sory for my bad english spelling). And with the pistol I can shoot fast...

Think it over too... :)

Em@il

Wer dont need a gay ass mod like CS ported to a good mod like MTA. damn newbies.