MODs/hacks

• MTA Team

The MTA team takes no responsability for any mods or hacks you find here

We also advise to play MTA on a clean install of GTA to prevent a lot of problems (just do as i did, maken an exact copy of your GTA folder, just in case, you can start the game from both folders)

just adding to that, the MTA team

:!::!: :evil: DO NOT ENDORSE CHEATING :evil: in multiplayer games! :!::!:

So posting of hacks giving players an advantage in multiplayer games will result in some real nasty punishment I havent thought of yet :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Also, any programs/links that contain trojans/viruses etc will also result in something evil :!::twisted:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
just adding to that, the MTA team

:!::!: :evil: DO NOT ENDORSE CHEATING :evil: in multiplayer games! :!::!:

So posting of hacks giving players an advantage in multiplayer games will result in some real nasty punishment I havent thought of yet :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Also, any programs/links that contain trojans/viruses etc will also result in something evil :!::twisted:

So GTA 3 Admin Console, etc etc will be forbidden?

Isn't there any way to detect whether some other connection to the GTA process is open? That way you could just don't allow starting a multiplayergame while some other GTA mod is running.

And i think the normal GTA cheats (gunsgunsguns, turtoise, gesundheit, etc) are as well a big problem for multiplaying...

I wonder what happens if you type bangbangbang in a multiplayergame ;)

Maybe you should build into MTA that when for example 'bangbang' is typed, MTA types a 'z' or something in between so you can't enter the cheatcode :roll:

• 2 weeks later...

TBH im gonna be using this mod on LAN only till i get BB when its released in my area and even then im only goin to be playing for fun and messin around in cars

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
no u couldnt find a "port" detecting other programs that effect GTA3 GTAVC or MTA for that matter, bkuz a trainer is memory editing, u could ban that particular program, but there would be more made.

jesus christ, those were the days ^

stanton, did you bump this rofl? i think bump said once upon a time you cant bump stickys, but what the hell.