[TOOL] deLUX GTA Map Converter (MTA <-> SAMP)

As I had created the MTA to xObjects and PAWNO converter I partly rewrited my converter tool and I am proud to present you my new converter:

deLUX GTA Map Converter v1.0 preview

The new converter supports the following formats as import and export formats:

• - MTA Race .map files
    - SAMP PAWNO CreateObject code
    - SAMP xObjects
    - SAMP Y_Less Script Includes
    - SAMP tAxI ALL_IN_ONE Streamer

Using this you are able to use the maps created for SAMP in MTA Race and the coming MTA Deathmatch!

map_converter.jpg

Using this tool you can easily change between different object streamers, create maps in mta and use them with samp or use your samp maps for the coming mta deathmatch.

Go to the converter: http://up.delux-host.com/1192573787/index.php5

You can import code by pasting it on the site or uploading your files. All import formats support the full import of the files (except xObjects). So if you upload your complete samp gamemode, the Map Converter will extract all YSI, tAxI and Pawno-Objects from it and convert it into your target format.

enjoy,

delux

Note: The function to convert into MTA files is in beta state now and will be completely released with the full 1.0 version. Import of MTA files is completely ready and stable.

The deLUX promise: All data you upload on this site will be deleted directly after converting.

Yeah, but you can take maps already made for sa-mp and use them in MTA. So it's not useless 8)

But don't they use MTA map editor to make samp maps? Somebody told me samp has nothing to edit maps

I think they actually made a converter to convert maps made by the MTA editor and turn them into a format usable by sa-mp. But they do have their own map editors made with pawn scripting (it's more of just a way to add objects from object IDs and move them around, not a full fledged and convenient map editor like MTA has :wink: . At least not the 1 i used)

why do you discuss of the direction you want to convert the maps?

my map converter can convert the maps in both directions... so from samp to mta and the other way round. because of the samp -> mta function i posted the link here, because this might be useful for mta scipters/map editors, who want to change to mta now or when mta:dm is coming ;) (then alot of people will change back to mta, im pretty sure)

greets (especially to cam ;)),

delux

I was just letting "lil' spamzor" that it wasn't necessarily useless even if you don't play samp, mentioning that it could convert maps already existing for DM so when MTA comes out we will have access to a bunch of maps made in samp already (plus the ones already made by the QA team of course ;) )

Anyway, i'd like to say good job on this converter again :D

• 1 month later...

Is there anyway you could make some sort of executable version of this? (If it's too hard to convert the script then I understand). I just wanted to work on some maps with MTA map editor and then test them in a local sa-mp server, but I don't have an internet connection so I can't access your php script :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...