The bad image of the MTA people

Guest TheAssOfMTA

(sry for my english, i'm german)

(EDIT: The post it is: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=20500)

Look,

hi to all,

Can i have the MTA San Andreas DeathMatch alpha(or beta) test???

mta: sa dm, is my favorite game!!!

i wait your answer!!!

bye

A poor user that ONLY want to test the MTA...

Logically, its hard that the MTA team reclute it... then, say it: "Sorry man... if you want to be of the MTA Team, we need test you"

And...

What is the answers of the other users?

Is he serious? Are you serious?
I bet he is! xD

I doubt you will get to beta test for them.

btw: Hi Azu *waves*

Funniest topic ever.. But if you get it somehow... Pass it to me˘˘

Your think that is normal?!?

One inocent person that only want one illusion, and your, boom, for under.

I will propage this for the Internet, for the people nice the s-hit that MTA have.

Bye

You think they are gonna just let some 'fan' in to test their mod? they carefully pick the people that get to test the mod, for obvious reasons... id also like to note that none of the people that develop or test MTA replied to the thread

Its true, BrophY, but i said "the MTA people", not "the MTA developers"... understand it.

In any case, its not reason for people that answer it at these user, don't have respect.

Bye, and thanks for answer me

Its true, BrophY, but i said "the MTA people", not "the MTA developers"...

you aren't talking about "MTA people" but people in general :roll: just because some people are like that you shouldn't put everyone in the same shoes

have you even bothered to check the help section? if you did you'd change your point of view

agree public beta players can find bugs in secounds rather than 10 or under beta teams to search the whole map

You have no clue what all the process takes, a bunch of unorganised player's will not help anyhow. And we have no problem bug researching

You have no clue for how long you (guys) are holding this up ...

Like we are 'holding this up' on purpose... We want to release it as much as you

ye, but what is bothering me most is, that there isnt even a light at the end of the tunnel.

All i read the whole time is "were fucking close to release" and "we want to release it as much as you", but no one is even GUESSING that it COULD be out in 2 weeks, or 2 months or even another year. You know im not saying "give me the exact release date"... but someone could show some progress... because nothing seems actually to happen (except of some endless bugfixing at the mainpage)....

greetz,

crack

edit:

for the "no one is even GUESSING"-thing: of course im talking of dev's not the anchorless "Guess the releasedate"-Thread

for the "no one is even GUESSING"-thing: of course im talking of dev's not the anchorless "Guess the releasedate"-Thread

if the devs guessed then people would class it as a release date

because nothing seems actually to happen (except of some endless bugfixing at the mainpage)....

what else do you want doing other than bugs being fixed so that it will be stable for a release?

As I've said before, the reason none of the MTA Team, devs, QA Team, Beta testers don't give estimates. Or a release date, is because there might be a delay and people will complain. Even though people complain now, they'll complain even more if they give a release date.

Even though people complain now, they'll complain even more if they give a release date.

wrong! If someone would tell me its finished about 95% or something else, maybe 80 or 70% then i could estimate myself how long it would take. But at the moment i just see okay well they fix some bugs, but in my position i dont know how many are left or what else is on the list of the dev's to be overworked and so on.

You know all guys here in this community seem to think that it is SO damn god impossible to guess when a project is going to be finished. But its not. Dont you ever guess in your private life ? For a presentation in school or something else? There you can also guess how much work is left to finish your project - well i can, but people here obviously can't.

I know, but I only said that because if they said it'll be out, let's say, tomorrow. And it isn't, quite a few people won't be very happy (I won't much mind). And some will complain. So to have people not to complain about them saying a wrong release date, they don't give that sort of information. They might have an estimate release between the MTA and QA team, but not saying anything to the public for that reason.

*farts*

what else do you want doing other than bugs being fixed so that it will be stable for a release?

yeah I noticed that cracky kindof avoided this question.

If someone would tell me its finished about 95% or something else, maybe 80 or 70% then i could estimate myself how long it would take

ahahahahahah!!!! oooooooh look out! we got a psychic here! :lol:

but someone could show some progress... because nothing seems actually to happen (except of some endless bugfixing at the mainpage)....

Two things idiot, first, you are contradicting yourself like you can't even read what you type, second, they are showing progress! Don't you even read whats on the dev updates? wait wait wait, holdon, can you even read? that might be the cause of all these problems you seem to be having

*farts*

yeah I noticed that cracky kindof avoided this question.

If someone would tell me its finished about 95% or something else, maybe 80 or 70% then i could estimate myself how long it would take

ahahahahahah!!!! oooooooh look out! we got a psychic here! :lol:

but someone could show some progress... because nothing seems actually to happen (except of some endless bugfixing at the mainpage)....

Two things idiot, first, you are contradicting yourself like you can't even read what you type, second, they are showing progress! Don't you even read whats on the dev updates? wait wait wait, holdon, can you even read? that might be the cause of all these problems you seem to be having

funny you're calling me an idiot in the "The bad image of the MTA people"-Thread. And yeah, i can read. But i guess you dont really understand me, doesnt even matter, doesnt change a bit.

P.S.: Idiot.