MTA before IV didn't happen.

This ain't a rant, complaint or anything.

I had personally guessed for 20th of October, but it didn't happen. And in eight days, GTA IV should be released. Thanks to the delay, the MTA team has more time on their hands to make sure more people ain't leaving.

Well, it's obvious: Once IV is out, a lot of people are gonna go /wrist if MTA isn't out, and post stuff like "we h8 u cuz we want ur gaem out naw!!11".

But, really. Just think about it.

What he means is MTA has a little more time to show something befor the titan is out and everyone looses interest in MTA:SA. By everyone i mean the normal players, not QA Team/friends of devs/friends of qa team memers.

Lets hope "They are f*ucking close to release now." is not another delusion.

What he means is MTA has a little more time to show something befor the titan is out and everyone looses interest in MTA:SA.

what you're saying makes no sense, how can a commercial game for consoles have an affect on a PC modification made by a group of people in their spare time?

look at MTA:3 for an example

When GTA:SA was released i havent left the mta0.x scene. And uh, gta3? People still play VC. And MTA Core allows you sooo many things that you can make a parody for any game right in MTA, that's sometimes like playing a different game all the time, never gets booring

It makes you wonder if MTA will even be released before the delay. No new videos or info in a while... and we have been wait for... how many years and months? A lot of people have lost interest in MTA, I only check for updates once a week, if that. This is one of the rare occasions I actually go on the forums.

All I can say is, the MTA teams is damn lucky gta IV was delayed, or else 75% of everyone wouldn't give a $#!@.

• 4 weeks later...