musho

Suggestion on the shield

when i saw the picture of "Custom object: 'police' defense shield (1 of 2)" i was soo amazed but i saw on the top right corner that it showed the player holding weilding his fists..can you change that picture to something like a shield? it'll be confusing, what if you want to unwield the shield.

Cheers,Musho

The shield has been made with mta scripting system + a custom object. It's not hardcoded and you can do anything you like with it

Yatesyz they make there own

As in samp they use single player (to avoide being procicuted) ^_^

Yes, and you can make them too and put in game with mta so everybody will see them

3DS Max is so expensive it should be forbidden :( Luckily I have 'obtained' a copy of it ;)

On the topic of the shield, is should not be big enough to protect your entire head, at least half of your head should be exposed in the front. Also, would it be possible to make it so that the shield breaks after like 15 shots?

On the topic of the shield, is should not be big enough to protect your entire head, at least half of your head should be exposed in the front. Also, would it be possible to make it so that the shield breaks after like 15 shots?

nah imo it's fine as it is ;) when using the shield you can't do anything (can't shoot, run) plus you're vulnerable from the back and to explosions

Sounds great and I hope that we can make our own game modes

of course you can :D

Just to make sure: yes it's possible to make the shield brake

The guy was wielding the shield, so does this mean that we can create custom animations for the player models as well?

The guy was wielding the shield, so does this mean that we can create custom animations for the player models as well?

I think that's a blocking animation, we can't use custom animations yet