GTA IV will have 16 multiplayer for PS3 and 360

Jumba'

Some people would need to get lucky for GTA4 on PC

Due to all new games requre a good graphics card and good RAM

Allthough if its only 16 player maybe MTA can speand 5 years making a 85 multi player out of it

The game would probably run well on most mid-range pc's I think. PC > Xbox360/PS3

Allthough if its only 16 player maybe MTA can speand 5 years making a 85 multi player out of it

The game would probably run well on most mid-range pc's I think. PC > Xbox360/PS3

It's the other way around mang.

sucks that you need a new game console for every great game. many years ago when the original xbox came out i thought it would be like on top of the world and so i bought it. now i can hardly play any new games on it, because they just dont release them for the original xbox anymore. at the moment i also have a pretty good computer but god knows how outdated it will be in a few years time... or even by the time they release gta4 for pc.

• 3 weeks later...
M4NHuNT wrote:Some people would need to get lucky for GTA4 on PC

5years? nah make it 10

You guys are mean they do whats best for the game they do it for us not for them selfs they do it because they love us <3 so make it 3 years just because they got big harts and a busy life :D

and its require not requre

5years? nah make it 10

Or they may not do it at all, just because they can. Just like with MTA:SA, they can not release it at all just because they are frustrated with people complaining. If you're tired of waiting, just forget that it ever existed and don't come here anymore. It will be better for everyone.

5years? nah make it 10

You guys are mean they do whats best for the game they do it for us not for them selfs they do it because they love us <3 so make it 3 years just because they got big harts and a busy life :D

Actually, it's themselves not them selfs. Actually it's hearts not harts.

I do agree with your post tho :)

5years? nah make it 10

Actually it is though not tho :)

lol!

Actually it is though not tho :)

lol!

Actually.. this is going off-topic :P

• 5 months later...

I dunno about that. Most peoples' PCs < Xbox360/PS3. MTA Team would never have the time for a MTA:IV they will probably be working on SA quite a long time. Multiplayer for GTA IV on Xbox360 and PS3 should be plenty good enough anyway since it will have peds, traffic, NPC cops, co-op missions, freeroam, and loads of other goodies. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto_IV Damn! I should get myself a PS3 sometime.

Where does it say there will be pedestrians in GTA IV's multiplayer ?

The whole idea of playing a 3D shooting game using a slow, unprecise 2D controller with limited amount of buttons is retarded. It ruins the experience. But then again, some people played mta using a joypad.

We all know the reason it is developed for consoles and it is not a hardware question...

IF it comes out for PC, in a year, comps that are way better than consoles will be affordable. Nvidia is shipping a new card this summer.. and also they say they are almost done adding physics to their GPU.

http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/36915/135/

By that time there should be one or two titles out for pc worth playing, in oppose to now

Where does it say there will be pedestrians in GTA IV's multiplayer ?

The whole idea of playing a 3D shooting game using a slow, unprecise 2D controller with limited amount of buttons is retarded. It ruins the experience. But then again, some people played mta using a joypad.

We all know the reason it is developed for consoles and it is not a hardware question...

From the wiki entry: "Gameplay in multiplayer is identical to the single player; players will be free to roam the map during multiplayer games, although weapons and spawn points will only appear within a pre-defined area." To me that sounds like the peds and traffic are in. I also know for a fact that the multi for GTA LC and VC Stories on the PSP had working peds and traffic.(Haven't ANY of you ever played the PSP GTAs?)

Also: "The gunfight system has been reworked to feel natural by using a cover system similar to that of Gears of War and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, as the combat system in previous games was awkward and cumbersome." In other words, using a gamepad won't be as retarded as it was for the previous games. If you still hate it, the PC version will appear eventually. The main reason it is developed for consoles is because lots of people have them, but not as many have a computer good enough for it yet, so it is only common sense that they release it on the consoles first. But who knows? They might release it on the PC on the same date and just didn't mention it. (I remember they did that for previous GTA games.)

I haven’t been as hyped up for this release unlike the previous titles probably because I spend too much time in front of a PC screen rather then a TV set but I feel gutted that I do not have either an Xbox 360 or PS3 in the palm of my hands after reading that article on IGN.

The range of choices seems incredible and I’d be more then happy just to roam in “Free Mode” then do anything else.

What a journey GTA is.

I'm glad that Rockstar finally made a built-in multiplayer. This means mod teams like the MTA Team and SAMP Team will have time to create add-ons and gamemodes rather than having to code up multiplayer functionality from scratch. The multiplayer ability is already there, so all they gotta do is just add features that aren't standard (for example enhanced HUD, enhanced poop throwing ability, etc). Am I right?

I'm glad that Rockstar finally made a built-in multiplayer. This means mod teams like the MTA Team and SAMP Team will have time to create add-ons and gamemodes rather than having to code up multiplayer functionality from scratch. The multiplayer ability is already there, so all they gotta do is just add features that aren't standard (for example enhanced HUD, enhanced poop throwing ability, etc). Am I right?

http://lexluthorchoir.ytmnd.com/

but to be serious, they still wouldn't have the source code for GTA4 and would have to reverse-engineer it as much as they did with GTA3 (VC and SA used the same engine). At least I think that's how it was done in the past :P