Guest RivaL - MTA Vet

Missing the old days... :(

I wasn't around for the VC mod, lots of moving and settling around that period I guess. I was only here for the releases of GTA3, back when the lag was in FULL effect and the crashing was an understandable nuisance.

Wow, that brings a nostalgic tear to the eye. When a fellow player and I started (R.M.O).

Why are posts such as these popping up? To signify the demise of the community?

i don't think that's the point of this thread, the main reason is to reminice of the old times and maybe get some old-skoolers together for some old fashioned MTA:VC action 8)

man I remember Slothman, error404, vtec, Kanada, Phillip, L/\nce, Owl, Skymage, and a buncha others battling it out in front of the Shoreside-Vale Triad spawn all day, once in awhile you might see a cop or two ride by. and how we used to copcar glitch the server so we could battle atop the hospital. and the Dodo "bitchpack" glitch so we could fly all the server players to another island to battle, or to the Mafia house for a party.

this pic taken by [LCG]PhiLLip :

mtascreen-8791.JPG

you can see me, Owl, Skymage, error404, Slothman, and PaulMCC, but I don't know who that is :P

Edited by Guest

Dodo "bitchpack" glitch so we could fly all the server players to another island to battle, or to the Mafia house for a party.

Rofl, to add on I remember the desync that caused.

was you even around in the 0.1-0.3 days?

I was in 0.5 times :)

When MTA:VC was released, i came to play some week after that.

So... Im not actually old school gamer, but i still miss 0.5 days :D

you haven't played mta until you have been in a stubby war at the original robber spawn ;) (0.3r2)

hehe so true ;) loved that ! :P

(started with 0.2)

Hey Rival, I'm trying to find a VC download aswell. I've went to a bunch of stores and could never find it to buy it. Right now I'm trying to my GTA3 to work again. I really miss those times, 0.3r2. I remember the first time I wanted to join KFC was when you and Villain were by the dock and we were fighting and one of you recommended for me to join. I went to Jupiter and he tested me out in the most retarded ways... asking me to roll the golf car on it's roof and some other stupid stuff... then I went and fought Kung and he told me to go to Gunny and Gunny tested me out and I was in. It was like in summer of 2004 or something way back. SA-MP may have a crapload of people playing it, but it will never be the same as MTA: VC.

Most players will remember me back in the good old 0.5 days. 8)
*cough* 0.3 ~ 0.4

I don't really care, 0.5 was good enough to enjoy myself for a while.