Missing the old days... :(

Guest RivaL - MTA Vet

Question

Hello everybody. Those of you who were around 2-3 years ago may remember me. My cousin Wheelman, whom passed away in a car accident May 9th, 2006 was the boss of [KFC] during its reign. My uncle gave me his computer today and it reminded me of this game. Does anybody still play the old MTA:VC 3.2r2 or later? Or did everyone go to a random version of the San Andreas Multiplayer?

I'm sort of interested in playing again. If there is a decent community I will consider trying to bring the original KFC members back for some fun. :twisted::twisted::twisted:

• Answers 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

man I remember Slothman, error404, vtec, Kanada, Phillip, L/\nce, Owl, Skymage, and a buncha others battling it out in front of the Shoreside-Vale Triad spawn all day, once in awhile you might see a cop or two ride by. and how we used to copcar glitch the server so we could battle atop the hospital. and the Dodo "bitchpack" glitch so we could fly all the server players to another island to battle, or to the Mafia house for a party.

this pic taken by [LCG]PhiLLip :

mtascreen-8791.JPG

you can see me, Owl, Skymage, error404, Slothman, and PaulMCC, but I don't know who that is :P

Edited by Guest
was you even around in the 0.1-0.3 days?

I was in 0.5 times :)

When MTA:VC was released, i came to play some week after that.

So... Im not actually old school gamer, but i still miss 0.5 days :D

you haven't played mta until you have been in a stubby war at the original robber spawn ;) (0.3r2)

hehe so true ;) loved that ! :P

(started with 0.2)

Hey Rival, I'm trying to find a VC download aswell. I've went to a bunch of stores and could never find it to buy it. Right now I'm trying to my GTA3 to work again. I really miss those times, 0.3r2. I remember the first time I wanted to join KFC was when you and Villain were by the dock and we were fighting and one of you recommended for me to join. I went to Jupiter and he tested me out in the most retarded ways... asking me to roll the golf car on it's roof and some other stupid stuff... then I went and fought Kung and he told me to go to Gunny and Gunny tested me out and I was in. It was like in summer of 2004 or something way back. SA-MP may have a crapload of people playing it, but it will never be the same as MTA: VC.