Guest RivaL - MTA Vet

Missing the old days... :(

Hello everybody. Those of you who were around 2-3 years ago may remember me. My cousin Wheelman, whom passed away in a car accident May 9th, 2006 was the boss of [KFC] during its reign. My uncle gave me his computer today and it reminded me of this game. Does anybody still play the old MTA:VC 3.2r2 or later? Or did everyone go to a random version of the San Andreas Multiplayer?

I'm sort of interested in playing again. If there is a decent community I will consider trying to bring the original KFC members back for some fun. :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Howdy Rival,i'll still play 0.3.2 if enough people play it.

I miss all the vces vs kfc wars :(,the more people that return the better :D

Maybe gang wars and other stuff are coming back when DM is released :)

Im also missing old days, and i would like to go back to old times =)

Brophy!!

Yeah, I remember VCES vs. KFC. Every game I've played since then has yet to be as fun. I still talk to j0ker and Utopia on a regular basis. They're not really playing a game at the moment, so maybe one day we should try a gang war on the old client?

Is VCES still active?

Edited by Guest

was you even around in the 0.1-0.3 days?

I was in 0.5 times :)

When MTA:VC was released, i came to play some week after that.

So... Im not actually old school gamer, but i still miss 0.5 days :D

Unlike many, many other people..

was you even around in the 0.1-0.3 days?

I was in 0.5 times :)

When MTA:VC was released, i came to play some week after that.

you haven't played mta until you have been in a stubby war at the original robber spawn ;) (0.3r2)

So true kev, the community was uber then too, fighting always got a gg or n1, then we had the influx of the css style kids OMFG HACKER NOOB

As soon as I find a download for this damn game I'll show you guys how a robber is played. :)

You will quickly discover that the Robber was neutered in 0.5, Rival =p. Your methods of play from 0.4.1 are no more advantageous :P. I don't even remember you from 0.3r2 and prior ;(.

You were in AA during the (later) 0.4.1 period, weren't you?

I have terrible memory =p.

-{ULK}Prontera

I loved playing at the original robber spawn and can still fight decent at 0.3r2 even though the jumping enabled makes it a bit getting used to :P

Oh and pron smells :o

You will quickly discover that the Robber was neutered in 0.5, Rival =p. Your methods of play from 0.4.1 are no more advantageous :P. I don't even remember you from 0.3r2 and prior ;(.

You were in AA during the (later) 0.4.1 period, weren't you?

I have terrible memory =p.

-{ULK}Prontera

I remember you. I played from .2 to .5 then called it quits. I was originally in KFC during 2003.

well i am still here, but i don't think anyone here knows/knew who i am since i never played online. Reason: 56/Kb modem.

But now that i finally (march this year) got a high speed connection i'm just waiting for this mod.

GL with coding mta guys :D

remember the old days on the forum when i had a bad habit of hitting the carriage return every 10 words? made my posts look like poems as one member said.

haha i know everyone misses me 8)

i do pop in every know and then, just waiting for the release of DM before i become active again.

Might start doing some Lua if i find the time. im a busy bee at the moment.

I remember alot of you bastards from back in the day, including you rival. I miss em' also =[

-{ULK}AcE