All of ye faithful post here

Guest Kakos[cyp]

I've been waiting for MTA DM since last june , and i check every day for updates , and like most people , I AM HERE AND WAITING!

I never gave up hope that this mod will be released soon.

Keep up the good work gentlemen , we are all behind you!

since last june? and now you think you are waiting a long time?? well iguess there are some other persons who are waiting much longer... as i do

but im still with you guys. the waiting is hard but the development is even harder so keep up the good work and get that fuckin nice mod released ;) (and own everybody who still thinks SAMP would be good)

Instead of whining about the long wait why don't you go out and do something else to pass the time? :? MTA isn't everything and who wants a rushed mod anyway?? :x

Who said we ware sleeping on the keyboard, i can be on the computer every day for a few hours, one of the things i do is to check the forums, that certainly doesn't mean i sleep in the forums.

Post to someone who is whining: Get out, they don't need to listen you whining, they're doing it as good as they can.

Post to someone who is NOT whining: Good, keep it that way.

My post: Keep the good work on! :spam1:

• 2 weeks later...
I'll always been around and i keep interested in all GTA online mods including SA:MP and to everybody who thinks SA:MP just outright sucks are seriously narrow minded,i guess most people haven't thought about playing both and getting the best of both worlds :roll:

True.

SA-MP is just set into each other by a group people who DO know how to make a proper multiplayer game, although it's going to quick, what's causing several bugs just like MTA 0.5 (and the other versions).

I don't really care if they don't tell us every day how they develope MTA:SA DM, but I just want to ensure they let us know whats going on, the important updates, whats been added. Although it is a long time waiting, we will ensure that it will be 1000 times better than SA-MP. Personally, I really don't like SA-MP. Can't get used at the gameplay, so I'm staying here to see whats happening, and it will turn out pretty well I think.

There's no reason not to have faith, as faith is something that doesn't need tangible evidence. :P

Anyways, I know it'll come out and I'll wait patiently. I have plenty plenty of other things to do while I wait. But once it comes out, it will be first in line to be played!

the testers haven't been picked out and nothing has actually been decided whether its going to be a beta then release or just straight to release, if there is a beta, it also hasn't been decided whether it will be open or invite only, if it is invite only then most likely qa and mta team members will get a quota of invites and they can pick who they want

the testers haven't been picked out and nothing has actually been decided whether its going to be a beta then release or just straight to release, if there is a beta, it also hasn't been decided whether it will be open or invite only, if it is invite only then most likely qa and mta team members will get a quota of invites and they can pick who they want

How many people are testing it now? I think it might be good to have some kind of beta with a good amount of players to see how a server runs with many players on it (maybe at max capacity?). Invites would be better since responsible people will most likely be picked, but if it's just a stress test to see how a server handles many people in random madness, then an open beta would work fine. Either way the news of a possible beta (although unconfirmed) is pretty nice :D

How many people are testing it now? I think it might be good to have some kind of beta with a good amount of players to see how a server runs with many players on it (maybe at max capacity?). Invites would be better since responsible people will most likely be picked, but if it's just a stress test to see how a server handles many people in random madness, then an open beta would work fine. Either way the news of a possible beta (although unconfirmed) is pretty nice :D

not sure how many people are testing it now as i'm not usually around when the mass tests (mass isnt referring to the amount of people involved just that everybody goes on one server) so wouldn't be able to answer that question and as i said, there hasn't been much talk about it and certainly no dates set

not sure how many people are testing it now as i'm not usually around when the mass tests (mass isnt referring to the amount of people involved just that everybody goes on one server) so wouldn't be able to answer that question and as i said, there hasn't been much talk about it and certainly no dates set

Alright, I guess we can only wait for more news :wink:

thanks for the reply