[HTTP] MTA:SA Cpanel v1.0 BETA[HTTP CPanel]

Frank-De-Ruiter

Hello all,

Ive, made an Cpanel for MTASA with is hosted on an Webserver so its just an HTTP script but its very handy.

The v1.0 Version includes the following things:

Maplist <-- here you can see the maps that are on the server

Uploading System <--- here you can upload maps to the server

Server Config <-- here you can change the server config in the browser

Download maps <--- here you can download maps

The Site is protected by an username + password so no one can fuck the server config or something or steal maps whatever.

The v1.0 version is smal i now that but its just an BETA version and where testing everything.

Now till now this is finished:

Maplist <-- Done

Uploading system <-- Done

Server config <-- Under Construction

Download Maps <-- Under Construction

Ive made the Cpanel because i whas getting sick when i need to change something in the server config or put maps in the server because then you need to open all those maps with this you just open your internet browser type in the link to the Cpanel and you can change everything.

Ive already running an Demo this demo can for now only see the maplist and uploadmaps because the other things are still under construction.

Demo Link: http://www.cpanel.nl.tp

Username: Demo

Password: Demo

And the develepment site where the releases and news will be posted: http://www.cpanel-community.nl.tp

Well that whas all for now i will give an update when everything is done and i will post an topic where the Release of MTASA Cpanel v1.0 will be.

Thanks and goodbye

Edited by Guest

very, very nice! :P I must have that; i can´t wait anylonger! ;) i searched many times for such a script and now i found it :!::mrgreen:

when you will release it?

PS: i have a question:

can you add a page where you can add a page which looks like this ? :

screen_24092007_144007.jpg

Its a screen from Mate, a andvanced Remote-Admin tool which i use on my servers.^^ ;)

When you could do this i will be very happy! :P pls try it.

MFG Gr00vE

Ive Added an new thing to the cpanel its an Server Status page.

You can see the status of the server there.

But for me its very hard to get that panel of yours work in and php or html script im just an beginner :P

But i will ask an frend of my but im gonne change the style to more MTA :P

It very simpel you dont even have to download or install an MTA server its all in the Cpanel so you just start the server and everything is running.

But if you hosting the Cpanel on an Free webhost you do have to place the mta:sa server somewhere else other wise it wil not work