Re-connect sugestion

2paq

Good thing in MTA:SA Race will by that when someone was disconnected form server, then when he re-connect* (connect again) he could by able to play from the same place that he was when lose connection with server.

For example when you play long map (more then 10 minute) and something goes wrong, you lose connection with the server, now you re-connect and must wait to end of race because you don't have chance to win or only to end this race.

*) re-connect to the same map

I like playing from a new location/map/car/etc. when reconnecting to the same server after a timeout. I don't think it's worth spawning in the same location when you reconnect. Perhaps, you're in the air, plummeting to your death; when you reconnect, you continue falling and die. Sorry, I don't see the significance of that. However, it makes more sense in RPG's like WoW...

I like playing from a new location/map/car/etc. when reconnecting to the same server after a timeout. I don't think it's worth spawning in the same location when you reconnect. Perhaps, you're in the air, plummeting to your death; when you reconnect, you continue falling and die. Sorry, I don't see the significance of that. However, it makes more sense in RPG's like WoW...

Have you ever play long race map? Play for example 25 minutes / 30 minutes (or longer) and you lost connection, you were first and if you could re-connect to the same place you could win this race, but you only connect and start from the beginning ...

That's also scriptable in DM, you could go one better and script a popup to ask if they want to go back to where they were :wink:

DM = Race??

It can be done in race mode??

Jax meant that in the upcomming MTASA DM, where you can also have the same Race mode as there is now, you can script the feature suggested. So yeah, in the next release of mta this will be possible

my English can be better :P

DM = Race??

It can be done in race mode??

yes, I ask for this because I remember that I read that in MTA:SA DM we could play Race like now in MTA:SA Race

What with the scripting i mirc?? Also be work in MYA:SA DM??