Cheating in a server

Guest Pounder

Question

I was playing in a server and a person is cheating, speed hack, is there any way to ban them permanately? the server is Betafield.de_stunt and its not right that they smash into us and we die.. I tried to ban this person but they vote says the name is invalid..the persons name was 'GIRL,' and I dont think they should be able to play....Should I get on the servers website and tell them???? usually cheating, hacks etc.. arent allowed...

8 answers to this question

you can post it on the betafields forums, maybee they can search "girl,"'s IP and ban it. the problem is that this only works for static ips. in europe the most people have a dynamic ip dont know whats about other locations. maybe the upcoming release includes something like a MTA ID which can be banned and cannot be changed that easy.

you can post it on the betafields forums, maybee they can search "girl,"'s IP and ban it. the problem is that this only works for static ips. in europe the most people have a dynamic ip dont know whats about other locations. maybe the upcoming release includes something like a MTA ID which can be banned and cannot be changed that easy.

I went there and there are no forums, atleast that I can post in...hopefully they will release something like that so that players, like myself, can ban or just ignore cheaters and hackers like this person...there have been others...

Ask the person that runs the server either when they are ingame or on their own website

There are never any admins on and I cant post anything on the betafield.de stunt server website, nothing I have found will allow me... I want to be able to ban and ignore people but I dont know how to get my level up. I would olove to work for this server as an admin...Im on often enough and all I would have to do is be a moderator and be able to pick up on hacks and etc.. with the neccasary programs of course....

Laus on the job ^^ hehe pounder i usally watch over stunt when i can VIA MATE but its hard to

catch a cheat and ban them because theres no respawn time. so we can not spectate.

ill speak with Laus about the time adjustments. if not ill speak with Hawk.