Secret Garden 1, 2, 3 and 4 by Maximusje

Maximusje

I once came up with an idea to make a freeroam map with in a garden the most vehicle changes. All vehicle changes had to be hidden, making it fun to search for 'em. A new map was born: Secret Garden 1

Secret Garden 1 is a compact freeroam map. I bakened the area with fences so you know where the map ''stops''. The secret garden isn't very hard to find but the hunter is. Find the hunter and you may be titled a great treasure hunter! This is probably the most fun Secret Gardens because of the atmosphere and the balancing: the map isnt over full of objects. It is the nices garden as shown on the picture and is made in San Andreas it self (not custommade). I used some glitches to make secrets. Have fun!

Download it here: http://center.mtasa.com/?p=race&r=6485 . Please rate and comment. This is the final version.

Picture(s):

mtasecretgarden1ax3.th.png

Secret Garden 2 first was somewhat like Garden 1, but was accidently deleted. A few days later I made a new one in a different area. The map is designed for the BMX, your spawn vehicle and you can easlily change back to the BMX after picked up another vehicle. The Tank in this map is probably the hardest to get, useing one of my own mistakes as a secret (HINT!). The Hunter is VERY hard to find and if you find it you can find my name as shown on the picture.

Download it here: http://center.mtasa.com/?p=race&r=6497 . Please rate and comment. This is most likely the final version.

Picture(s):

maximusjegarden2ha9.th.png

secretgarden2yn0.th.png

Secret Garden 3 is the biggest Garden in the series, but has the worst atmosphere plus balancing. It is quite massed with stunts, which makes it a little chaotic but for some people fun. The garden is easy to get to thanks to a bug -_-. I'm going to fix this in a new version plus I'm going to add up the spawns because this version doesn't have enough spawns (8 -_-). When I fixed the bug the garden is very hard to get to. Try to find this way, it is brilliant ;). This map has a large number of vehicle changes and I'm proud of the ways to get them. After I fixed the Garden bug there still are more ways than 1 to get to the garden, but they will all be hard to find. Have fun!

Download it here: http://center.mtasa.com/?p=race&r=6528 . Please rate and comment, new version comming soon.

Picture(s):

secretgarden3jumpqa8.th.png

Secret Garden 4 is the only (approved) map made by another author, my friend Optimusje. This map is nearly as big as Secret Garden 3 but contains the atmosphere of 1 and 2. It has loads of vehicle changes, all scattered around the map, fun to search for and get to. The hunter is hard to get with the BMX, easy to get with a flying vehicle, but hard to find. There might be some problems with 1 to 3 vehicle changes, because these might contain little bugs which make you get stuck. I'm going to ask Optimusje to try to fix these problems later. Have fun!

Download it here: http://center.mtasa.com/?p=race&r=5970 . Please rate and comment, perhaps a new version will come because the map contains a few little bugs.

Picture(s):

secretgarden4ht1.th.png

Have fun on the maps and discuss them here. Please stay on topic and rate and comment the maps on the center. Thank you.

Announcements will be posted here:

Secret Garden 3 update; improves the amount of spawns plus fixes the shortcuts to the garden. Might add some extra vehicles/secrets.

Secret Garden 1, 3 and 4 screenie; for 1 showing another area (not the garden), for 3 showing the garden and for 4 a pic where I fly around.

Edited by Guest
i just looked these pictures, and it seems cool :D

At least try 'em -- the pics are bad lol.

Okay since my edit button has passed away (it is gone, maybe for ever(it appears on my new posts but after a while it is gone...)) I'll post the changelog of the new version of Secret garden 3 here:

- Fixed 5 (!!!) ways of tresspassing the fences to the garden.

- Deleted 2 jumps and 1 house at the upper right corner of the airport.

- Replaced the Romero so a bug which made you get stuck is gone.

- Removed the word ''die'' on a building.

- Added a new stunt.

- Added 19 spawn points.

- Fixed a bug which made you get stuck with the coastguard. It is harder to pick up the coastguard now, especially when driving up the hill with a car.

- Lowered the pink houses that function as ramp on the upper right corner.

- Replaced one fence to make it look better.

Thats it, I think, quite a big fixing update. Maybe a new version will come, because I think I've forgotten one tresspassing way to the garden. I need to find this one again...

Here is the link: http://center.mtasa.com/?p=race&r=6530

Announcement: New version for Secret Garden 2.

This update will feature: a little amount of new vehicle changes, garden is a little too empty. Repairs outside and inside the garden. I'm also going to fix a garden tresspass: there is a small bug in walls which takes some thinking to fix (not too long :P).

• 2 weeks later...
i used to love playing on these maps when i was a admin for you :)

hehe.

Wait, who are you then? Sorry that I don't know (I'm quite bad with names... :S) - or youve changed your nickname...

I quit the server btw, because I was a local host --> everyday turning the server on, sometimes nobody joined etc etc.

Thinking of putting it online some times :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...