capture the flag

i have seen the video and i have to say that it looks like you guys did the impassible. I also noticed that in capture the flag mode the flag animations well there's not much flag animations. So my question is is the team going to add the flag animations like waives and other like person holding the flag in his hand and such. I know it isn't easy to do animations specially for a game, trust me I my self am working on a game mode as a 3d modeler/animator for any one that doesn't believe me you can find my name there http://www.gothicsite.pl/tso/. Anyway so i just want to know if those kind of animations are going to be added in the future.

my guez is: probably not. MTA did an amazing job in editing the singleplayer but some things you can't edit. Have you ever seen someone waving a flag in singleplayer? You need to adjust certain things that can't be adjusted unless your name is Rockstar.

Have you ever seen someone waving a flag in singleplayer?

Have you ever seen CTF in single-player? ;) expect the unexpected.

i would say the answer is no hehehe..

anyway the point is that they did the car open/close animation i believe they did. so would they work on the flag animations and i just waiting on a replay from the developers...

all the gamemodes in mta are scripted, not hardcoded. making such a big job for just one gamemode is pointless

its not just one game mode i also got other game modes in mind but i like capture the flag the most :D

like the shark mode the sharks donut have real good animations like the tail movement.

and they are trying to make the game perfect so why not do animations to give the game mode a even better look

Well, you can modife DM files, and add there your flag thing...

But however, MTA team has not time to do this, also i think there is nothing special need, i just want play it :D

Sooner is better, and if they start to do some kinda flag thing, it takes even longer, and thats not what we want, right?

Well, you can modife DM files, and add there your flag thing...

But however, MTA team has not time to do this, also i think there is nothing special need, i just want play it :D

Sooner is better, and if they start to do some kinda flag thing, it takes even longer, and thats not what we want, right?

Well im not sure... Did you read it correctly?

i clearly said

Anyway so i just want to know if those kind of animations are going to be added in the future.

and I wouldn't be able to do it because I would need to have source code (if im not mistaking)

I wouldn't be surprised if you could do it with Lua. By the sounds of it, everyone here speaks of Lua as if it's some sort of code that was created by the gods; and you can do nearly anything with it. Just an assumption.

i don't really think thats feasible. because see in order to see any character move in game you need animations with out the animations they would just stand still .. they would move around but you want see there legs move. Same thing with a flag. / I could be wrong

• 2 weeks later...