Some things I would like to see

Vice city runs smoother than 3 because of something they did to the engine or something I remember reading it somewhere. But I think that would make multiplaying easier than 3 you just have to get it up and running first.

But here is a list of things I would not like and would like to see in MTA.

I don't think there should be any of the old single player missions, I suggest making new missions where you have to have a gang fight another gang like traditional multiplayer games.

A side to the other multiplayer missions where you fight gangs, you should have the vice city or 3 world where all players can meet and chat maybe find a way to have it so you can chat in the console.

If this gets big I think people could make there own server have there own vice city world where they can add mods to it but I don't think we should put any mods like extra cars into the official MTA server.

I think there should be a menu where you login and it will have a list of missions and servers you click the mission and then find a server and join and you play like 8v8 against people. So there wouldn't be all the same guy running around you should make it like Taxi drivers VS Police man or something like that and where you choose the weapon you get like only 1 person would have sniper rifle but it would alternate to the amount of people that want it, then there should be some standard weapon like the pistol that everyone gets and there should be guys with flame throwers.

I have a lot more ideas I picked up from many other games and stuff if any of the staff at MTA wanna hear them I would be most honored to share them.

I just think you should make it so gangs could fight other gangs where it could be only gun battles or a destruction derby leading to death where the last team standing wins

Vice city runs smoother than 3 because of something they did to the engine or something I remember reading it somewhere. But I think that would make multiplaying easier than 3 you just have to get it up and running first.

Well, the game's frame rate is better optimised, although that doesn't really help modding it...

But here is a list of things I would not like and would like to see in MTA.

I don't think there should be any of the old single player missions, I suggest making new missions where you have to have a gang fight another gang like traditional multiplayer games.

That's actually what's already been done (or at least they tried to do it... the lag, connectivity problems, and bugs make it kind of hard to have a real match).

A side to the other multiplayer missions where you fight gangs, you should have the vice city or 3 world where all players can meet and chat maybe find a way to have it so you can chat in the console.

well, since the servers are probably going to be limited to 32 random people... (maybe 64 [not that it's been discussed really] if they manage to get rid of all the bugs, and all the lag)

If this gets big I think people could make there own server have there own vice city world where they can add mods to it but I don't think we should put any mods like extra cars into the official MTA server.

Um... It isn't just one enormous server. Tons of player-run, 32 player servers (or smaller).

I think there should be a menu where you login and it will have a list of missions and servers you click the mission and then find a server and join and you play like 8v8 against people. So there wouldn't be all the same guy running around you should make it like Taxi drivers VS Police man or something like that and where you choose the weapon you get like only 1 person would have sniper rifle but it would alternate to the amount of people that want it, then there should be some standard weapon like the pistol that everyone gets and there should be guys with flame throwers.

I'm afraid the idea of player classes has been discussed quite a bit already...

I have a lot more ideas I picked up from many other games and stuff if any of the staff at MTA wanna hear them I would be most honored to share them.

I just think you should make it so gangs could fight other gangs where it could be only gun battles or a destruction derby leading to death where the last team standing wins