HsT MTA: SA Online Server Stats

Guest [HsT]LaMaS[HUN]

Hmm...

Its very simple to add more servers, and also you can simply change page color?

Still, i think there is no reason for that server name or stuff, could you add server location's flag just like in game-monitor stats?

That would be cool :D

Take some useless things off, and add useful stuff...

But however, its nice job overall :)

Hmm...

Its very simple to add more servers, and also you can simply change page color?

Still, i think there is no reason for that server name or stuff, could you add server location's flag just like in game-monitor stats?

That would be cool :D

Take some useless things off, and add useful stuff...

But however, its nice job overall :)

yousuck

Server name and stuff are needed.. Good Job, [HsT]LaMaS[HUN], don't listen to that Lil'San^,^u<3, he's our forum spammer, his posts can be ignored. Make it also start mta and join the server when you click on it's name or something ;) ( a link to 'mtasa://IP:PORT )

I can't add flag now, beacause i just strarted to learn the php language 1 week ago, but i added the mta start link.

Updates:

1. MTA start link. options: hide / add link to server name / create link into a new cell.

2. You can hide the ID column and the Playerlist cell.

Download

Demo

Wee, thank you, mate.

I got an idea for you:

Make your own page, where ppl can generate this thing via http, like you put there your IP and Port, and page will generate a page, where submitter can see his server stats :P That would be cool, but if you dont have time to do this, leave it.

Gratz, sanz

• 3 months later...
Wee, thank you, mate.

I got an idea for you:

Make your own page, where ppl can generate this thing via http, like you put there your IP and Port, and page will generate a page, where submitter can see his server stats :P That would be cool, but if you dont have time to do this, leave it.

Gratz, sanz

Just for u:D

[HsT]TPeet[HUN]'s Stats Generator