please read this and answer me:)

Guest Adversy[NOR]

I start playing Mta:sa and theres only car racing and things like that. can i get some kind of program that when i play i can get out/in cars and kill other online players???

well you suck dick then it will nvr come out by the way ;) so i bid u :o on the mtasa site a doo bye bye assholes im sick of u bastartds go sa-mp!!! BAN ME I USE NEW IP AND NEW CONNECTION MUHAHAHA

Too bad you can't change your brain... This one is clearly broken.

Haha.. luv it :P

..for the record, this beast is definitly coming out this year (..unless all the devs' hard disks blow up at the same time) 8)

I'll eventually start banning on comments like this. Just 'cause, ya'know.

Prove me wrong. I want to be proven wrong! I want you guys to want to release it so bad, that you'll release it just to prove me wrong. I've never wanted to be wrong this bad; please... PROVE ME WRONG! :o

I start playing Mta:sa and theres only car racing and things like that. can i get some kind of program that when i play i can get out/in cars and kill other online players???

That'll be released in 2009. :wink:

Great, does that mean I can expect to not see you around here anymore until 2009?

1) Reality checks? Excuse me, but I'm the one with access to DM. I know exactly where it is.

2) I could ban you right here right now. Know why? Cause I can. I'm just Nazi like that.

3) I know the others won't approve, but you can quote me on this one. We are fucking close to release now, so lay off. Just a few more bugs to kill off and it's done. Geez.

4) Rob, quit getting all emotional. Srsly, double ewe tea eff?

..for the record, this beast is definitly coming out this year (..unless all the devs' hard disks blow up at the same time) 8)

Heres what i want to know... if theres so many bugs in it... (as ive seen being fixed on the main page) BUT... people want it released now, AND SA-MP (MTA Copycats, i know MTA thaught of it first) is allready out.....

Why not Release DM with a Server and Client "AutoUpdater" to get hotfixes as they are created.

1) Reality checks? Excuse me, but I'm the one with access to DM. I know exactly where it is.

2) I could ban you right here right now. Know why? Cause I can. I'm just Nazi like that.

3) I know the others won't approve, but you can quote me on this one. We are fucking close to release now, so lay off. Just a few more bugs to kill off and it's done. Geez.

4) Rob, quit getting all emotional. Srsly, double ewe tea eff?

I dunno about the reality check bit; he went off on you [blackDragon = You] a bit too much imo. To be honest, I'm sure when I drop a comment like I did, it pisses you guys off. Think of it as negative reinforcement of my true support. If I make you angry, and want to prove me wrong, you'll be more motivated. It's like.. reverse psychology. I'm not doing it with malice intent though; or just to be a dick. Don't get confused there. :o

2] You're so hot when you go nazi, I can hardly control my pounce urge right now. :P

3] I like hearing that. Gonna have to play devils advocate though; when I can get my hands on it, I'll be a lot happier. :oops:

4] Liek oh emm gee. I r le sorry. wub.gif

Right now, For all those pricks who say "Oh why are you taking so long, realease the mtadm now i cant wait anymore" I have the solution to your problems, you see that big door at the front of your house, try opening it and going OUTSIDE and maybe just maybe then you will see time fly by and you won't complain so friggin much, try getting out instead of complaining, trust me it helps alot, when i heard mta dm was coming out n i saw the pictures i was like wow, when its realeased its gonna be great, as time slowly passed and it didnt come out, i just thought oh well, when there ready they'll realease it , so i decided to go out my front door and make friends that are not in a monitor screen, you guys should try that instead of whining, please just shut up and wait like the rest of us :)