Plea

Guest racefan

Oh man, not that anyone wants to hear it but im sooooooooooooooooooooo bored and soooooooooo tired of waiting :D

I love race, always have ever since I found out about it in march of 06. I personally think its the only game worth playing but as you can imagine after so much time playing it does get old and it does get hard to reinvent and keep oneself interested. Ive been following mtadm progress since april and checking pretty much everyday and dont get me wrong, im not impatient and im even sympathetic but dear god is it unpleasant. I dont want to check everyday but I cant find anything better to do :wink:

So my plea is, if its going to take much longer, why not consider, if you havent already done so, going into closed beta or alpha with some of the remaining community. I dont think itd be such a bad idea and itd mean the world to some of your fans. If theres concerns resulting in why its out of the question it might be nice to hear them to better understand but I really couldnt see the harm although as you can see im a lil one sided :P

One idea could be possible discussing it with your community so both sides can express their concerns constructively and in the best case scenario come to a possitive agreement which may even be to hold off because of underlying events, who knows. I just wish there was something there to get involved in cause as much as I may love race, theres only so much you can do.

Thank you,

Annonoymous

P.S. I really appreciate what Mr.Jax, JHXP and the mta team have been doing these past few weeks so on behalf of me and everyone whos greatful a big THANK YOU!!

i dont think mta sa dm is nvr gonna come out in my opionion not trying to start anything but ppl waiting if ya want dm then play sa-mp but sa-mp sux compsred to what the mta team can do so i just hope they release before christmas or september cuz in september my work all day jobs begin so plz release some crap demo or something!