About MTA DM

Guest zooloo75

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Props to Sanzor for posting a pretty lengthy looking post about something important. Good to see his heart isn't made of 100% spam, and only 98% ... :P

You are wrong, its 99% :lol:

Just joking, actually im not spammer :shock:

I just have done some mistakes with SanZoR nick, and im sorry about it. :?

• 2 weeks later...
We will never win lil_toady...

People ask for summit, they get it, then they moan about it - its how MTA has gone for awhile now...

Cant please anyone.

p.s.

Thanks to all of the people who are reading this who are still MTA Supporters, Were making this mod for YOU, not the moaners.

p.s.

Thanks to all of the people who are reading this who are still MTA Supporters, Were making this mod for YOU, not the moaners. -

Yes yes, thank you thank you! *Claps* - *Echo*

Uhm.

We will never win lil_toady...

People ask for summit, they get it, then they moan about it - its how MTA has gone for awhile now...

Cant please anyone.

p.s.

Thanks to all of the people who are reading this who are still MTA Supporters, Were making this mod for YOU, not the moaners.

Don't know how I missed this one; but I feel compelled to reply.

My last two requests (though repeated many times, I'm sure) were to improve VC when they released .5, which completely bombed on itself, and to release SA DM. I've gotten neither, and that's what I'm moaning about. Hard to say I'm moaning about one thing or another once I get the first thing I moaned about, when I never got it.

I love too how you feel so justified talking about MTA's history, having registered in July of '05. You don't really know the history of it from Pre-SA, and you nay-say these "Non-Supporters" [Obviously, myself as one, which isn't entirely true.. but I'll deviate on that later.] but you can't honestly say you've been through My {Our} shoes. You say our point of view, my point of view, is wrong and unjustified. But you can't understand what we went through Pre-SA, or understand our arguments, a lot of which are justified [at least mine are] by the history you weren't a part of.

[For the record, my original forums account was registered in '03, and you can confirm that with any admin willing to go hunt it down. I'd find it for you myself, but this new forums search format is too complicated and I honestly don't care enough to give myself a headache trying to make it work. That can be yours should you choose to contest it.]

If you've read any of my lengthy (This one, for example) explanations of my reasoning for my actions, you'll see I never get worked up, rude, or violent in any of my posts. I don't need anger or swear words to express or justify my point of view, and I'd like to think that puts me above a good percentage of most people nowadays. I've supported MTA for a long... LONG time. When SA-MP originally came out, and rumble before that, and even GTA:T, I talked down to those mods, because MTA was delivering [or at least had a relatively OKAY track record, with .3, .3r2, and .4, so I quietly dismissed .5 in my rants...] -- was delivering a much better package than they ever could and they should stop trying to steal their [MTA's] thunder.

When it became clear to me that these other projects intended to deliver what is BEYOND clear to me now, that MTA was unwilling to deliver, I had to give support to those willing to give players what they wanted. I'm sure it's easier for a Beta [Or is it alpha.. or, Zeta...] tester to defend how awesome DM will be / is / insert explanation of your choice here (And I'm sure as a testing team, it's not all fun and games, but you're still exposed to that which we are not.) The fact is, I can't honestly support something I can't play, or say is better than a competitors mod.

That's like ... Chevrolet saying that the new corvette they're coming out with in 2009 is going to smoke your grandmother's stray yarn endings off the new Cobra 2007-2008 Mustang ford's come out with. If you're king on the road NOW and you deliver what people want, they're going to come to you. That's just common sense. The "I'll pay you two years from now for a hamburger today" plan just doesn't fly. I'm hoping the team comes to their senses sometime soon, so I can go back to supporting a mod that I was loyal to, and honestly loved being a part of, over two years ago. [and another two years before that.]

[/rant]

Just thought i would close off that rant for you...

So - i will start mine

[minirant]

I like it how you see that post it totally aimed at you - do you get thrills out of posting on this forum, complaining and yes... Moaning...

I just wanted to say a thankyou to the community who are still with us, and no my thanks goes no where near you as you have prooven yourself to be... Well, in my eyes a [ranter] (and others)...

I do enjoy how you take peoples forum registration date as the "DATE OF ALL KNOWNING AND HISTORY CLASS"... Seriously do you really think that as soon as i downloaded MTA 0.1 (yeah, like the GTA3 one that u had to press keys to sync the cars) that i automatically registered on the forums because i thought it would be a fun thing to do?, No... an im sure that most of the people here didnt either, ive been playing MTA since the start... ive had my fair share of servers online for it starting right from MTA 0.1, to MTA:SA:Race today.

I dont see how you can judge me for me giving my thanks to supporters, and not giving my thanks to the people who dont support us.

Sure MTA is taking a long time, but to be honest - who gives a crap, really... if you dont have anything better to do than sit around watching these forums and praying that MTA will come out tomorow, then you really need to get your life back in order...

[/minirant]

[/rant]

Just thought i would close off that rant for you...

So - i will start mine

Mkay. :P

[minirant]

I like it how you see that post it totally aimed at you - do you get thrills out of posting on this forum, complaining and yes... Moaning...

I post on this forum because I want deeply to hold on to something that's important to me. I've spent a lot of time here, and it's important to me. BlackDragon also gives me sexually arousing thrills once in a while, so yes. :shock:

I just wanted to say a thankyou to the community who are still with us, and no my thanks goes no where near you as you have prooven yourself to be... Well, in my eyes a [ranter] (and others)...

Yes, I rant. I already justified why. Surely you understand by now that it's not just pointless hate [or hate at all for that matter] but a well thought out argument for an important cause. :S

I do enjoy how you take peoples forum registration date as the "DATE OF ALL KNOWNING AND HISTORY CLASS"... Seriously do you really think that as soon as i downloaded MTA 0.1 (yeah, like the GTA3 one that u had to press keys to sync the cars) that i automatically registered on the forums because i thought it would be a fun thing to do?, No... an im sure that most of the people here didnt either, ive been playing MTA since the start... ive had my fair share of servers online for it starting right from MTA 0.1, to MTA:SA:Race today.

That's wonderful; but as far as provable history and roots, Forums Registration dates are the only hard evidence you can bring to the table.

I dont see how you can judge me for me giving my thanks to supporters, and not giving my thanks to the people who dont support us.

I never judged you or labeled you based on your giving of thanks or lack of giving of thanks. I'm judging you as preemptive and quick to judge me, not knowing my history here, and the other things that I said; which I don't care to re-type.

Sure MTA is taking a long time, but to be honest - who gives a crap, really... if you dont have anything better to do than sit around watching these forums and praying that MTA will come out tomorow, then you really need to get your life back in order...

[/minirant]

I give a crap. Other people give a crap. I have better things to do, but in my free time that I devote to entertaining myself, I'd like to see MTA in some of that time. The stereotypical "You clearly have no life 'cause you sit on these forums every day praying MTA will come out ... etc etc" was ignored due to invalidity.

I see. So the SA-MP ranting for a release did a great job huh? I mean SA-MP is super stable!

Nobody ranted about SA-MP as far as I know. I've never ranted about it at least <_<...

Anyways; I'd rather play something that's not so stable than solitaire.

BrophY is also incorrect, Solide's Pie Juice has been tested to be 48.2% of the material used for coding MTA. Rants are only ~10% :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I'm new what it comes to MTA, so i would like to ask all comments about the coming MTA DM. Earlier i have played SA:MP, so naturally it is easier to compare MTA DM to it. What will be different between those two multiplayer mods? Or are they almost the same? I would like to have the developers thoughts about it; what is better in MTA, and what perhaps will remain better in SA:MP?

Thx!

Juppi