About MTA DM

Guest zooloo75

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol hmm heres a thought of when it might come out its the year 3000 and were all robots in the future!!! :o folowing me? and then they say that made the first release!!!! then u go back and think its out? and play play play :D lol anyways im kidding i hope it gets done no comment on the sa-mp thing sa-mp is only a beta of a multiplayer project heh

It's a thing I allways wanted to ask and I'm too lazy to create a new topic, so:

I remember in MTA:VC the handling of grenades was changed, to the better state in my opinion. In single player, the grenades are thrown very slow and more to the height, not to the distance. But in MTA:VC the grenades were made somehow to throw a lot faster, the animation was different if I remember correctly, and it was more to the distance then to the height. Eh, so confusing with my weird English knowledge. Hope you got what I explained. Anyway, my question is, is something like that made to the MTA SA DM?

When will it be released? ----------------------NEVER

Will it have a map editor just like race? -----PFF whatever

Will it be better than SAMP? ------------------DON'T THINK SOO :lol:

Correction:

When will it be released? ----------------------Pretty soon, i think

Will it have a map editor just like race? -----Yes

Will it be better than SAMP? ------------------Most of things are synced, in SA-MP, nothing. There is no thing what would be better in SA-MP what MTA:DM will have.

sa:mp has a 200 people server player limit will matdm have that many slots available

We've always planned on around 100 and we recently fixed some model-loading issues that has allowed us to create more gta entities, but there's still some bugs left, so the player limit might be set lower at first, then raised over the following releases..

its good to hear about the 100 player limit.32 is no way near enuff for a game of this magnitude,the maps are just way to big for 32 players you'd spend 3 quarters of your time just trying to find other people.200 would be better but 100 still makes for a caotic match

the fact that they haven't released a single video with 5+ players to get an impression of the gameplay/lagfactor with more people in server worries me. Perhaps they don't want to scare off the public too much, but it could also be very 'lagfree'. It's unknown uptill now. It's just that video tells us so much more than pics.