Uninstalling !!! and why i dislike your mod MTA

I had started gta3 ones at least played the first mission saved and there after i installed mtas 0.3 version and there after i played 1 or 2 games very borring because no one was playing because the game is laggy and has no in game chat function except if you click alt+tab and write /in blaaa

but that doesn´t count

and the thing is that when i uninstalled mtas 0.3 it still didn´t uninstall all so i had to use the restore program that you built and then it worked when i removed the folder /data/mta (i removed the mta folder of course not data :)

so it didn´t really work even as i had started gta3 ones ! at least

because you wrote that this only happends when you hadn´t started gta3 one time at least !!!!!!!!

that´s all for today except the reason why i don´t like your mod is:

It took months to make

and for second is that only uzi support

laggy

only 4 cars support (mafia cars and the other gangs car and stallion and the humvee as i have seen and found)

i thought that for months of work you would at least get the choice of two game modes at least or at least less lag or at least cars synced (all cars like in the singel gaming :)

i hope yamm didn´t make a mistake joining you but only time can tell maybe yamm can help you to become the best modding creator of GTA3 & even VC

but as it looks like for the moment except the movie that mta made that i checked out that was made for VC it actually looks like that the one and only working guy is gona win and that´s DracoBlue except Armitage that is also a hard working team member of GtaT.

Either they are very good on modding Vice city or you are bad modders or the thing i hope that´s true and that would be that you are working to make an even bigger and better release for vice city.

I hope i am not gonna be banned on this forum and MTAs irc server :|

because i wrote this

I had started gta3 ones at least played the first mission saved and there after i installed mtas 0.3 version and there after i played 1 or 2 games very borring because no one was playing because the game is laggy and has no in game chat function except if you click alt+tab and write /in blaaa

but that doesn´t count

and the thing is that when i uninstalled mtas 0.3 it still didn´t uninstall all so i had to use the restore program that you built and then it worked when i removed the folder /data/mta (i removed the mta folder of course not data :)

so it didn´t really work even as i had started gta3 ones ! at least

You have to run GTA3:SP before you un-install MTA.

because you wrote that this only happends when you hadn´t started gta3 one time at least !!!!!!!!
they meant that this happens when you haven't started GTA3: SP from the launcher before un-installing MTA.
that´s all for today except the reason why i don´t like your mod is:

It took months to make

I should smack you right now, you now that, don't you?

and for second is that only uzi support

laggy

only 4 cars support (mafia cars and the other gangs car and stallion and the humvee as i have seen and found)

and the dodo, and the banshee, and the patriot, and the police.... I'm pretty sure all cars are synced :)
i thought that for months of work you would at least get the choice of two game modes at least or at least less lag or at least cars synced (all cars like in the singel gaming :)

*SMACK* it takes work. lots of it. I'm surprised they did this much in such little time... Lag will be fixed. (actually, I think netcode is nearly finished right now...) next version.

i hope yamm didn´t make a mistake joining you but only time can tell maybe yamm can help you to become the best modding creator of GTA3 & even VC

Well, both teams were using different methods to do the same things (make a MP mod). Combining the teams gets the best of both methods, as well as more people... good for everyone :)

but as it looks like for the moment except the movie that mta made that i checked out that was made for VC it actually looks like that the one and only working guy is gona win and that´s DracoBlue except Armitage that is also a hard working team member of GtaT.

Either they are very good on modding Vice city or you are bad modders or the thing i hope that´s true and that would be that you are working to make an even bigger and better release for vice city.

well, GtaT for VC is a VERY early beta... I'm hoping that VC: MTA will surpass it. (it's very likely it will, since it's largely a port of GTA3:MTA 0.35, which we all know will rock :P ).

I hope i am not gonna be banned on this forum and MTAs irc server :|

because i wrote this

Maybe a little flaming, but almost definitely no ban :)

Oh ya... and the usual:

MTA was released early because people bitched... Think of the next version as the "real" 0.3 :)

sorry to hear you had such a bad experience with mta.with a little reading, some of those problems could have been solved.

you sounded fairly respectful while telling us your displeasure with the mod, so i wouldnt mind running into you later on, when the mod runs better.

(p.s. he was just telling us his opinion, which everyone has a right to, so please, minimal flaming)

Like I've told others before. This is a Beta. Betas are laggy they do suck sometimes. Sometimes you have to work around the problems. Also, Slothman, he was talking about the hardest working Developers will make the best mod and stated that it would be Dracoblue of GTAt. Also he stated that they are better modders.

Now any flames (including mine) are well deserved by this sad person. The GTAt modders are not better modders because you'll notice when playing all you do is walk. No cars. While MTA has walking support and car support and shooting incar and a very good system so far. If you think it takes too long for them to make this mod then go do one yourself. Also the movie for GTAVC was made RIGHT AFTER TermNL Figured out the coding for the game. So that means that that the DEVs could have made a multiplayer equal to MTA 0.3 for VC soon after. So who is a better modder? I think we all know the answer.