So Here it is at 12:24 AM on AUG 18th...

...And im really starting to think no matter how much party'ing, how much wasting time, how much college, how many new people i meet, no matter HOW F@CKING many times I return to this site, its just going to sit here and rot within the fingers of beta testers and QA Team/Developers. Its like "Good Lord, Let MTA BE F'ing Released!" inside my head, and its just like every person who steps up to get laughed and argued at with the team just becomes LESS of a fan, however even though almost every time I click my hotlink to get back here its STILL not OUT for the public, its almost like this small team of developers have just abandoned their fanbase to SUPERSIZE/MICROSOFT'ize this fucking little project. i mean come on, its been SOOOOOOOOOOO long, and I HAVE been waiting ONLY a little bit of time compared to SOOOOOOOO many other older, smarter, frequented players and users who are twitching to play this SPECTACULAR m0d. and it just goes on, seriously, i could sit here and harp all day long about HOW F'ing long I HAVE WAITED PATIENTLY for this mod, and i can guarantee some other fan boys will jump in the either argue or pursue this topic, however NO DIFFERENCE will be made, and its like everytime someone BEGS AT THE TOP OF THEIR LUNGS (keyboards?) just asking and asking for a little bit more information it just goes in one ear and out the other of the MTA developers. or they dont take the time to read something that is important to the fanbase, because OBVIOUSLY (not) the players wouldnt know shit about something like this, no no no, ofcourse the average gamer hasnt got a f'ing clue what you guys are doing, but ill say that WE DONT CARE!!!!! WE WANT THIS MOD LIKE RAP NEEDS A WHITE GUY AGAIN! come on, consider this a little atleast, and look back (yes you HAVE accomplished SOOO SOO SOO much) and think, "well if i didnt have my hands on this, i would probably be pretty pissed. and yaknow, i guess if those fanboys would have just joined the freindly BETA envirornment a long time ago, then they could be doing this too!!!" omg, dont think that. anyway just think think think over and over about the fans, im not talking from a newbie wannabe wishiwasthere(that last ones true i guess) fan, i mean think of the reallllllly good players who LOVE mta to death, and how they had to acctually PUT UP WITH that other mods crap until THEY released a NEWER version of it (it aint so great), but imagine if you put all this work on and halo 3 plus GTA IV hit (im hoping it wont take that long) and NOONE is still around to play...then what, you have an underground title? yeah that sounds all good and fun, but honestly now that I have sat here and emptied my heart about this, couldnt you respond with: heres beta day:blahblahblah OR SOMETHING!!!!!!

updates are nice (i like the little popup window with lua updates or w/e) and all, but really, i dont want to know HOW you built it, if i did i would reverse engineer it and sit there like wow. however I WANT TO PLAY IN A REAL PUBLIC BETA OR SOMETHING PLEASE DEAR LORD. so thanks for reading, now cuss at me please.

I don't speak in public very often, but I have to say to you that the developers DO read what a lot of the public has to say, and we do take it seriously.

I won't drag this post on defending our actions, and I really hope people don't post garbage against you for speaking your mind (and probably the thoughts of many other MTA guys out there).

Thanks for the post.

Hello people, thought id pop on and just say a couple of things. I have, on a small number of occasions made posts about this mod actually probably never coming out.Im sure the MTA team are working hard and i DO know that if this mod ever comes out then it will be a very good job, as they did a great job with the other GTA's. But i think people are that excited they are just getting frustrated now, its just that simple. Im dying to play this mod and its been going on in development for what seems a very long time now. I just hope it comes out soon and i hope the fans can wait.I personally still the Vice MTA, i love it, even still. But please,please,please release something soon. Thanks for reading this and take care guys :)

This guy makes a valid point, and defends it with out so much as a period or paragraph.

I am joking of course, but jesus, dude. Throw a breath of air in their once in a while.

The developers and beta tester defend their position with stern reserve...

But guess what? The have the fucking game. So stick a sock in it.

yeah ill be honest, i was in asshole mode right there, its just cause i got a lot going on in my own life, but i just suddenly felt like taking it out on MTA, sorry for my rudeness lmao. and normally i am a really nice person.

(feels double post coming on)

Edited by Guest