Will Gta Sa run smoothly?

Prentiss414

this is my commp specs i know it is sloppy but plz tell me i got game installed so i got enough space but it gets laggy sometimes and after 5 hours of play it crashes sometimes in singleplayer

Minimum: Pentium III or Athlon equivalent

You Have: Intel® Celeron® CPU 3.06GHz FYI: Please review the CPU Speed analysis on the row below to see if you passed. The CPU & CPU Speed are linked as a requirement.

CPU Speed

Minimum: 1 Ghz

You Have: 3.07 GHz PASS

System RAM

Minimum: 256 MB

You Have: 478.0 MB PASS

Operating System

Minimum: Windows 2000/XP only

You Have: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 (Build 2600) PASS

Video Card

Minimum: 64 MB DirectX 8.1 compatible video card (NVIDIA GeForce 3 or better)

You Have: ATI Radeon Xpress 1100 (ATI Radeon Xpress Series (0x5A61)) PASS

Video Card Features - Minimum attributes of your Video Card Video RAM: Required - 64 MB , You have - 128.0 MB

Video Card 3D Acceleration: Required - Yes , You have - Yes

Pixel Shader Ver.: Required - 1.1 , You have - 2.0

Video Card Driver Version (DirectX)

Your driver version number is: 6.14.10.6618 FYI: Your video card driver version is provided for your information, but it is not part of this analysis. But proper video card driver versions are important to the proper operation of your product.

Sound Card

Minimum: Yes

You Have: SoundMAX Integrated Digital HD Audio PASS

Sound Card Driver Version

Your driver version number is: 5.10.1.4541 FYI: Your sound card driver version is provided for your information, but it is not part of this analysis. But proper sound card driver versions are important to the proper operation of your product.

Free Disk Space

Minimum: 3.6 GB for minimal install

You Have: 2.0 GB FAIL: Sorry, your computer does not have enough Free Disk Space to meet this minimum requirement. Maybe it's time to buy another hard drive. Click 'We Recommend' to get all the disk space you need.

DVD

Minimum: 8X DVD-ROM

You Have: FAIL: Sorry, your computer does not have a DVD-ROM that meets this requirement.

Yes, it will.

I can play mta with highest res (19" monitor) and it is:

AMD athlon 1200+

512mb SDRAM

64mb videocard

And other stuff what i cant remember.

PS. GTA wont work without videocard! So dont buy computer with integrated videocard, cause it wont works.

thx stupid dell and no gta sa i found how to make it run smoother a little by turnin down those settings it still get choppys at worst time o well im getting a video card installed next friday do u know how to get one for free? or somethin?

Impossible to get one for free.

The integrated graphics is technically a video card, but a very poor one. It also uses some system RAM instead of its own RAM, which is why you have 478MB of RAM instead of 640MB.

thx stupid dell and no gta sa i found how to make it run smoother a little by turnin down those settings it still get choppys at worst time o well im getting a video card installed next friday do u know how to get one for free? or somethin?

Impossible to get one for free.

The integrated graphics is technically a video card, but a very poor one. It also uses some system RAM instead of its own RAM, which is why you have 478MB of RAM instead of 640MB.

Right, and also i said GTA wont work with this kinda video cards.

(I have tried it, so you dont need to try :wink: )

And about videocards, 64mb videocard is very cheap, and with it you can run MTA. If you can pay less than 40€ for it, you will get good enought card :wink:

• 4 months later...
i found a 120 mb one for 80 bux for dell i installed it and it runs like it was on a xbox 360 in any area i go thnx but one more thing.....what i do wit the old one? the technichian gave it to me...

It's probably not worth anything, you could sell it for the cost of shipping I suppose, or just keep it as a backup should your current one cease to function.