Muting people in MTA:SA Race

i have recently come across an intresting issue with muting people.

it goes somthing like this.......

Some random chat spammer was in the server, spamming the hell out of the chat, so i muted him, Then he proceeds to spam everyone in the server via /pm

So anyway, long story short, he got banned.

But is there any way to mute a chat spammer so they cant even use /pm ?

That is IF DM is EVER released.

Seems like someone knows how to use BBCode.

I don't think there is a way in race, but you could automatically kick/ban using MTA:mA scripts when someone who is muted uses PMs. Of course that is not really what you wanted, but I guess someone who is spamming that much won't have much time to play normally anyway.

Seems like someone knows how to use BBCode.

Lol, thanks for noticing.

I don't think there is a way in race, but you could automatically kick/ban using MTA:mA scripts when someone who is muted uses PMs. Of course that is not really what you wanted, but I guess someone who is spamming that much won't have much time to play normally anyway.

Well, yeah, at the moment we kick / ban people who do this, but it would be better if we didnt have to do that just because somones a spammer.

There is a way to stop recieving PM's from people. There's a command everybody can use (admins and non-admins). It's "/ignore"

An example:

/ignore munch

When someone is spamming, mute them. And tell everybody in the server to type: "/ignore [and that guy's nickname]".