Topic Reply Notifications

Since you updated to the latest PHPBB Foum Software, i have not recived Any Topic Reply Notifications, even tho the "Notify me when a reply is posted" box is ticked

And No, my Mail server's anti-spam is not deleting it, i dont have any anti spam on the mail server or my pc.

and a friend with an @potholestudios.com email account tried to sign up about a half hour ago, No signup Email was sent out.

Well, i haven't received one since the update.

Which reminds me, it was like this when i first signed up, it turned out that the servers DNS hadn't been updated in about 2 years......

:::EDIT:::

Well, my friend who just showed me some test results thinks hes found the issue..... its many issues.

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=mtasa.com

that link contains LOTS of information that the server owner needs to look at...... and fix.

There's LOTS of fails there... including the Unresponsive Mail server..... and the Ridiculously long SOA Expiry time.

He would have posted this message himself, including lots of other info, but he didnt recive his Forum conformation email.

• MTA Team
Well, my friend who just showed me some test results thinks hes found the issue..... its many issues.

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=mtasa.com

that link contains LOTS of information that the server owner needs to look at...... and fix.

There's LOTS of fails there... including the Unresponsive Mail server..... and the Ridiculously long SOA Expiry time.

He would have posted this message himself, including lots of other info, but he didnt recive his Forum conformation email.

I don't see LOTS of fails, only some. Only 3 fails and 2 warnings.

the SPOF is normal since we only have 1 server available. But i will inform IJs of it.

I have also activated all accounts made in the past days

---

The mail problem has been solved

we also solved the open DNS problem. The SPoF can not be solved since we only have one machine available and the mail problem is because our server does not handle our mail but it is handled by an external server.

Edited by Guest
the mail problem is because our server does not handle our mail but it is handled by an external server.

If Mail is handled by an external server, then why doesn't your MX record reflect this?

And if you want redundant DNS hosting, I can allocate you an account for free.

Edited by Guest