A good idea tho? Right?

Dramacyde

Question

The top sticky at the moment says you guys had a radio station going... And I was thinking, it would be cool as hell for in addition to the already good radio stations, and U.T.P.

MTA:DM, would re-introduce (for the broadband or higher connections) the MTA Radio station and let it make it's return in-game! Which would connect as soon as you join an MTA server, but wouldn't play until you changed it to that station.

Think about it, you have a universal command for requesting music and leaving comments for the request, the then DJ at that point could give shout outs that would be heard on every running server in MTA:DM. That would definitely bitch-slap SA:MP back to being over shadowed by the mighty MTA cloud. Cause those fuckers have been trying to jack your lime light since VC.

The only two downsides... Massive bandwidth usage for the requests, and an even longer hold on the release.

But, you could accept donations, and I am sure the people who genuinely love having their music played, and shout outs given to them or the persons they select in-game would generate enough revenue, or even more... That is until all interest of a multi player mod for the game is lost.

And I really hope you guys hang on for the release of GTA IV, because judging by the articles i've read, they are incorporating a small scale Multi player(non-roleplay) into the game already, kind of like SA, but actually Online play. And that should definitely make it easier for you guys to rip it to shreds and piece it back together for a kick ass MTA:GTAIV experience.

Also, if the interest in a MTA:SA radio station dies down, you could always just move it over to the MTA:GTAIV

I am a dreamer :-D

Cause I know, on the other side it would be, how the FUCK do we send streams through GTA? or even more make a radio station appear out of no where!? And where the fuck are we going to get the money to even start a project like that!?

But you can't blame me. You know that would kick the most ass.

11 answers to this question

Okay, well you ain't gotta be a dick... You dick.

I haven't been here "months ago", I only just got back into MTA after about a two year absence.

And I was just sharing an idea, so what if I am adding to collective minds?

Are you jealous?

Or do you just enjoy being a smart mouth?

Now I was just trying to share an idea, maybe I said something in it, that was said differently then others have previously stated it. What if the way I presented it could make them think more in-depth about the success of the upcoming release?

Because if the release is just a similar alternative to SA:MP, Sync, Functionality and otherwise then the choice won't be to hard to make, that people will stay with SA:MP because the people who play there now have become devout, but if MTA offers any cooler feature it could really take away from their fan-base, and resurrect the ever fading popularity of MTA, which since GTAIII have been the pioneer of online GTA.

And you seem like one of the "OmFGzz! Theze guyZ not even eva gonna release dis!" type of guy, and I am gonna stop you before you even say it and respond directly with, why wouldn't they release something they have been working on for so long?

So, in summation -

Don't give me flack about me casting an idea. You putz.

I think you might be getting pissed at me by now, so I don't know if this will get you to calm down or just make things worse.

Dude, it's a good idea, which is why it's been suggested before, again and again. Just not quite in the form that you have pictured it.

As for similar threads:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=19838

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=19347

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14473

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14689

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=11731

It's difficult to come up with completely original ideas, so keep trying, the community needs it.