MTA with RGTA

Guest U.N. Commando

It may work, but you'll get some pretty weird results (like a bus that has the handling of a ferrari).

It is highly recommended that you don't use any mods.

The only ones that are okay with MTA (although they still bug up a bit) are car MODELS... not collision files, or handling though. (so, just the skins)

You say that if all the players in the server have the same mod then you can play whit mods. So why not making servers like "Only whit Rgta mod!" :?

well, think of it this way:

not all mods are compatible with each other... so some mods can't be installed while others exist.

MTA is a mod.

RGTA is a mod.

simple as dat :)

Couldn't simply mta include the differents codes in the Main.scm of RGTA in their Main.scm and that would work perfectly. Isn't that simple as that? If so, it would be easy to include RGTA in mta and it would work perfectly if everybody in the server have that version....=D (I know, I know, my ideas are always the best!! ;-D)

well, you have to remember that there would be a lot more that MTA would need to sync/different things to sync.

What are you talking about? MTA ONLY changes the Main.scm file.....RGTA3 changes things like skins and sounds......Nothing different to synch that GTA3 itself clean....It's the same things except the skins, sounds and things like speed(that doesn't change anything to synch) so I think it would be really easy to include RGTA3 in mta....the only thing would be that eberyone connected to the server would have to have RGTA3 installed and it would work perfectly!!(If mta itself works perfectly...:P)