How about...

Dramacyde

Question

When Vice City Came out, you guys were still working on a GTAIII : DM update and a Vice City DM Release

I remember that because you guys had this little progress bar on the side of your site...

Why not just bring the progress bar back, that actually silenced a lot of the flamming last time, as i recall.

16 answers to this question

Maybe a public To-Do list could help, just a little link on the main page where devs write what features they have to add/bugs they have to fix, and then cross them out as they're done or add new ones as they appear. I'm sure most wouldn't understand a thing of what's happening, but it could give people the feeling that work is being done.

Lol! sure...

Let me make this REAAAAALLLY clear.

SA:MP, drive around corner, everything looks great. Come back a minute later, everything is level, so you ram into :~ because it has dissappeared.

MTA... Just not :o happening.

Why do you compare the MTA to some other multiplayer?

Go play that sa:pm or whatever it's called untill MTA is released. You bugging the Team won't make the release date any closer.

P.S: A progress bar? There has been one already on the site long ago. It was hardly updating. Just jumping like 0%-37%-64%-release. In other words it showed nothing.

Obviously I have not made myself clear enough yet again, let me speak in cave man...

"Ooooug, ahh... Ughhhg.... Ah! Aaaah! Hunga tunga bonga junga. O ah onga betunga? Gah! Uggh ugggh ah!"

Jesus, I was saying you guys DO A BETTER JOB than SA:MP, and I compare the two because they are BOTH multiplayer san andreas mods.

And if you even read my post you would know that I mentioned the old progress bar, that's why I suggested bringing it back, and when it was up it didn't go 65 - 75... It was kept track of hardcore i'd come back every other day or so and it would be like 75... 76... 78.

And I would never hate on MTA, unless for some reason you were just like... Screw it! We aren't releasing anything to an ungrateful community, because I haven't uttered a bad word.

And I am playing MTA: Race and SA:MP, both are very fun games, why not?

And further more! When MTA: Deathmatch comes out... I'll play that too!

Geeheeeheheee!!!!

Yeah what Jax said - you would think we were 95% to the release and suddenly you get some shitty bug which is a bitch to track, and knocks the whole thing back a few miles.. Progress bars just don't work with such projects. They still might look cool though :)