Anybody gonna shut the f*ck up and let them finish MTA SA DM

Guest Zire

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long time player, first time poster here.

Just felt I had to give some input in what you've made into a shit-stain of a forum.

I stopped actually CARING about MTA:DM about 6 months ago. I check the main page once about a week, just to see if there's been any updates. What really f***ing amazes me is that SO MANY of you can't harden the f*** up, get over the fact it's taking so long, and just leave the forum? Oh no, you've gotta be little zealous cunts on these forums about it because your life is MEANINGLESS without MTA:DM. The MTA team have been lying to you! They cannot be forgiven for not releasing their free software to you like they said they would!

Seriously kids, log off, stand up out of your chair, turn the Linkin Park off, get a job, and get on with your f***ing lives. This is absolutely pathetic what the majority of you are doing.

You can't surely think that most of us are here 24/7. That would be something to laugh about. MTA plays a small part in our lives, well for some of us. And having a little bit of patience is not a bad thing actually. Better to do it slow and good than fast and sloppy. So that's why I ain't rushing the process.

Long time player, first time poster here.

Just felt I had to give some input in what you've made into a :~-stain of a forum.

I stopped actually CARING about MTA:DM about 6 months ago. I check the main page once about a week, just to see if there's been any updates. What really f***ing amazes me is that SO MANY of you can't harden the f*** up, get over the fact it's taking so long, and just leave the forum? Oh no, you've gotta be little zealous :o on these forums about it because your life is MEANINGLESS without MTA:DM. The MTA team have been lying to you! They cannot be forgiven for not releasing their free software to you like they said they would!

Seriously kids, log off, stand up out of your chair, turn the Linkin Park off, get a job, and get on with your f***ing lives. This is absolutely pathetic what the majority of you are doing.

Archie's got the point...

Seriously Impervium, why have you come to this forum, if you dont like the entire process the MTA Team works. Yes, they are taking a long time, but you do have MTA:SA Race to play (something someone mentioned earlier too) but all you did in your first 11 posts, was whining about the team and the time it is taking, and saying it wont ever come out. If you would have experience on this forum, like being here from the beginning, you might be able to think before you post, make your posts constructive and such, because you knew about the process of development like the MTA team does. And yes, I know your gonna call me a suckup after I made this post, as you did with 5 people already, but go ahead, blame the entire forum, the team, and the mod. If your so unhappy with it why arent you making your own instead of coming here and whining on everybody. Do whatever you want I, nor the good people here, nor the team does care. And if your gonna reply to me in one of your long posts again, I wont even bother to read it, as they are all the same.

Good job dude, keep flaming! it really helps the mod to get done faster and the forum to look more organized :) Good job again!

mrjax revealed a big secret on another one of these threads heh... the devs rarely play. They literally have spent SO MUCH time coding the damn thing that it no longer interests them to play it. Don't get me wrong they still will get ingame (I mean with other people, not debugging alone like they usually do) for finding bugs every now and then, but there is no such thing as them playing behind closed doors having the time of their lives. I can't even remember the last time I actually played a game with a dev that wasn't a bug test.

You want to hear that things didn't go as planned? Okay, granted. Yes it is taking a long time and yes its still not ready, there are some bugs still. Is it because there is some secret malicious nature about the MTA team? No. So enough of the silly posts. Blowing off steam isn't helping at all.

I wish that the world wasn't like this- The nicest people are always the people being yelled at, I wish that there were some good people in the community but It's getting worse, I learned that the time is of the essence so stop argueing

but ok, every news that's no release pisses you off too, as like as potd (which updates every day), so do the videos we upload to youtube, so whats the point spending time posting something to an ungrateful community like you Impervium?

Talking for myself: I'm trying to help with the mod to get released for people like Zire, but you Impervium can gtfo.

You should try putting yourself in the shoes of the community. You choose the easy way out by putting up a picture of some idiot running around with rockets around, so you wont have to explain that youre actually not doing anything useful (Yet again, prove me wrong).

You ask me why I complain about the pictures. Isnt that obvius?

If you call one picture pr. day news, then youre very lazy on the news section.

You assume I'd whine on and on about "no release" even if I have news (wich I dont, by the way, a picture dont fall in the same category as "news" to me), but this assumption makes you no better then the ones you call "whiners".

We assume the (socalled) "beta team" is full of hot steam, with reason, Id say.

You've failed to come up with anything close to news in a long time, and even in the end of last summer, the "beta team" stated "beta release is close".

I remember a topic where people complained (with reason as well) about your definition of "soon".

You get pissed off at me and everyone like me, who questions these issues, but you fail to see it from our point of view.

Now, I dont ask for a release date, even though I want it, I would NEVER trust you to hold it.

NOR do I ask to play the unfinished game (at this state, wich you claim), that for all I know, and have seen/read, NEVER will be released.

All I ask, is for 1 report every week or 14 days, written in about 200-300 letters, stating what the issues is, and what has been resolved, and how things are. Briefly said: status report.

But of course, the "beta team" acts like this is a state secret, or too much trouble, or simply covering up the possibility that the beta is :o up.

You fail to understand anything. Status reports are not worth updating. There was going to be an release about 4 months ago, but they hit a bug.

Like lil Toady said, Get. The. Fuck. Out. Obey the sponge!

I wish that the world wasn't like this- The nicest people are always the people being yelled at, I wish that there were some good people in the community but It's getting worse, I learned that the time is of the essence so stop argueing

Majority of the people on this forum is nice tho, its just a shame that the assholes always draw all the attention, and create a crap image of the community..

Honestly people,

You make new threads almost every week or so complaining about how the mta team has taken to long on this mod.

Well if you havent realized the MTA team responds to almost every complaint you people post. This is NOT helping them.

Because they have to worry about every damn post and thread you people make. If they were to disregard these post and thread then you people would yell about how the MTA team never does anything and doesnt even care about its community. The MTA team will not just break done and say "Okay, since you people have waited so long, heres the mod we havent completed". The MTA team is persistant and will not stop until this mod is perfect or near perfect enough to release. You people should appreciate there persistantance and stop moaning about how you would rather have a half-completed mod then nothing. First off you DO have something and that is MTA: Race. If you do not wish to wait then go play that other half-assed peice of SH*T mod that the other "devlopers" have made. This is a prime example of what would happen if MTA was released too early. do you people want that?

-zire

Once you've spent two years waiting, you can criticize my response. Untill then, get the fuck out. Because you're in no position to judge the rashness of my feelings when you yourself can't be put in my shoes.

eh i dont care when wen it comes out IF IT DOES i got other things to finish like college and my girl friend lol i just check everyday just to see if they got it but by the time they done gta 4 will be out huh lol i hope they AT LEAST finish i wouldnt mind playin it from wat i saw in like the 8534th trailer but i guess you cant rush these things so yea im just going to keep waiting but im really waiting for gta 4 cause that will have multiplayer and maybe if there is a dm or somethin on there i will DM i got a ps3 and 360 so bah i dunno which one to get it for i think i will get both versions rofl

Honestly people,

You make new threads almost every week or so complaining about how the mta team has taken to long on this mod.

Well if you havent realized the MTA team responds to almost every complaint you people post. This is NOT helping them.

Because they have to worry about every damn post and thread you people make. If they were to disregard these post and thread then you people would yell about how the MTA team never does anything and doesnt even care about its community. The MTA team will not just break done and say "Okay, since you people have waited so long, heres the mod we havent completed". The MTA team is persistant and will not stop until this mod is perfect or near perfect enough to release. You people should appreciate there persistantance and stop moaning about how you would rather have a half-completed mod then nothing. First off you DO have something and that is MTA: Race. If you do not wish to wait then go play that other half-assed peice of SH*T mod that the other "devlopers" have made. This is a prime example of what would happen if MTA was released too early. do you people want that?

-zire

Once you've spent two years waiting, you can criticize my response. Untill then, get the fuck out. Because you're in no position to judge the rashness of my feelings when you yourself can't be put in my shoes.

Then i can? I've been waiting since the release of race, and i've played MTA:GTA3 too...So guess what

I lol'd. Go out.. play something. It's summer, vacation! Enjoy that you're still not as old as the developers, they have college! They have to study everyday. So enjoy summer as much as you can. :)

I have college as well, so I don't care anymore. It's much better than me sitting here waiting.

Honestly people,

-zire

Then i can? I've been waiting since the release of race, and i've played MTA:GTA3 too...So guess what

Go ahead then. :!: