Anybody gonna shut the f*ck up and let them finish MTA SA DM

Guest Zire

Honestly people,

You make new threads almost every week or so complaining about how the mta team has taken to long on this mod.

Well if you havent realized the MTA team responds to almost every complaint you people post. This is NOT helping them.

Because they have to worry about every damn post and thread you people make. If they were to disregard these post and thread then you people would yell about how the MTA team never does anything and doesnt even care about its community. The MTA team will not just break done and say "Okay, since you people have waited so long, heres the mod we havent completed". The MTA team is persistant and will not stop until this mod is perfect or near perfect enough to release. You people should appreciate there persistantance and stop moaning about how you would rather have a half-completed mod then nothing. First off you DO have something and that is MTA: Race. If you do not wish to wait then go play that other half-assed peice of SH*T mod that the other "devlopers" have made. This is a prime example of what would happen if MTA was released too early. do you people want that?

-zire

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zire has made a good point. If you don't appreciate the hard work, they are doing, just to make you happy, then please be kind to leave. Go play SA-MP or something else. But please, save the idiotic comments. They are doing their work as best they can, and so far it has been flawless. So live with it!

Zire has made a good point. If you don't appreciate the hard work, they are doing, just to make you happy, then please be kind to leave. Go play SA-MP or something else. But please, save the idiotic comments. They are doing their work as best they can, and so far it has been flawless. So live with it!

Suckup.

So, what you're saying is that if I like the work MTA team has to offer us, I'm the bad guy?

I'm saying you're defending the people who told the community last summer "we're preparing for a beta release, just have to brush away the major bugs"

The Beta Team is all talk and no action, and we all know it.

Prove me wrong.

Theres always talk about an "upcoming release" to string along the community in a false hope of there actually being a release.

Yet again, prove me wrong.

EDIT: And their total lack of being able to come up with some relevant and frequent news, just supports what I write here.

I've stated several times, in several topics, that it shouldnt be so hard to write a 200-300 word "weekly report", (not detailed).

but ok, every news that's no release pisses you off too, as like as potd (which updates every day), so do the videos we upload to youtube, so whats the point spending time posting something to an ungrateful community like you Impervium?

Talking for myself: I'm trying to help with the mod to get released for people like Zire, but you Impervium can gtfo.

but ok, every news that's no release pisses you off too, as like as potd (which updates every day), so do the videos we upload to youtube, so whats the point spending time posting something to an ungrateful community like you Impervium?

Talking for myself: I'm trying to help with the mod to get released for people like Zire, but you Impervium can gtfo.

You should try putting yourself in the shoes of the community. You choose the easy way out by putting up a picture of some idiot running around with rockets around, so you wont have to explain that youre actually not doing anything useful (Yet again, prove me wrong).

You ask me why I complain about the pictures. Isnt that obvius?

If you call one picture pr. day news, then youre very lazy on the news section.

You assume I'd whine on and on about "no release" even if I have news (wich I dont, by the way, a picture dont fall in the same category as "news" to me), but this assumption makes you no better then the ones you call "whiners".

We assume the (socalled) "beta team" is full of hot steam, with reason, Id say.

You've failed to come up with anything close to news in a long time, and even in the end of last summer, the "beta team" stated "beta release is close".

I remember a topic where people complained (with reason as well) about your definition of "soon".

You get pissed off at me and everyone like me, who questions these issues, but you fail to see it from our point of view.

Now, I dont ask for a release date, even though I want it, I would NEVER trust you to hold it.

NOR do I ask to play the unfinished game (at this state, wich you claim), that for all I know, and have seen/read, NEVER will be released.

All I ask, is for 1 report every week or 14 days, written in about 200-300 letters, stating what the issues is, and what has been resolved, and how things are. Briefly said: status report.

But of course, the "beta team" acts like this is a state secret, or too much trouble, or simply covering up the possibility that the beta is fucked up.

Honestly people,

1.You make new threads almost every week or so complaining about how the mta team has taken to long on this mod.

2.Well if you havent realized the MTA team responds to almost every complaint you people post. This is NOT helping them.

Because they have to worry about every damn post and thread you people make. If they were to disregard these post and thread then you people would yell about how the MTA team never does anything and doesnt even care about its community.

3.The MTA team will not just break done and say "Okay, since you people have waited so long, heres the mod we havent completed". The MTA team is persistant and will not stop until this mod is perfect or near perfect enough to release.

4.You people should appreciate there persistantance and stop moaning about how you would rather have a half-completed mod then nothing. First off you DO have something and that is MTA: Race. If you do not wish to wait then go play that other half-assed peice of SH*T mod that the other "devlopers" have made.

5.This is a prime example of what would happen if MTA was released too early. do you people want that?

1. Isn't 3 years a long time?

2. As far as i know the devs themselves very rarely respond to topics, most of the times its scripters or map builders.

3. The best thing they can do is patch the "remaining few bugs" and release, and if they want near-perfect or perfect mod - go throw yourself from a cliff.

4. I have exactly NOTHING, i have a Crash 2 Desktop, oh and at least the "half-assed piece of SH*T mod" works.

5. 3 years vs a few months? Is that your idea for a early release.

4. I have exactly NOTHING, i have a Crash 2 Desktop, oh and at least the "half-assed piece of SH*T mod" works.

Do I understand you correclty? You are complaining about crashes, but you don't want to wait for a stable version. :roll:

I just had a thought, these people who complain about the mod not being done and released. Are they just really devoted to MTA and have nothing else to do in their spare time? No other computer games, no hobbies, no friends?

The world doesn't revolve around MTA does it?

be fair now,if it was'nt for people complaining about the time taken to get this mod released this forum would be as dead as tank-tops

It wouldn't be dead, it would just be less filled with trash. As soon as MTA:DM is released i'm pretty sure there's going to be a lot of discussion about it.

Strepto, I'd probably have to say, no, they don't have lives or any other virtual lives. When I tried SA:MP a couple times I quickly realized I was surrounded by teenagers. I don't believe all of the complaints come from "kids," but I would assume that most of the complaints come from people very unsatisfied with themselves and their lives. They are very ungrateful, and demand a fix. Do they donate money or time to a task which is being done for free for everyone (unfortunately)? This is more than likely a hobby or "labor of love." It is being done also to share with people for all to enjoy. Some people deserve to play the game, and the others who do not will still be allowed to play.

It is my opinion that people who complain about something which is freely given are selfish.

Their minds are set in their ways now, and they look for anything they can use as fuel to vent the anger they have about their own lives. I wonder how much control they have over themselves. Could they possibly not become defensive or self-righteous in response to this post? We are allowed to voice our opinions, yes?

I read some interesting things throughout the day, some of which might offend my beliefs or pique my intellect. In a virtual world, this can happen in an environment in which I can contribute my thoughts. However, something I learned long ago was that people are stuck in their ways and very, very few people are actually capable of listening. Their ears are covered, their eyes are covered, but their mouths never stop. I see ignorance and I very rarely bother to post on such matters. Why? To those of you boiling with rage or feeling the need and obsession to respond and refute anything which comes against you, the reason is simply that this whole little world you have for yourselves doesn't matter. No one cares.

Are you piqued? Those who would respond or feel as if I am addressing them should pause just for a moment, and now try to relax. Try to have some control over yourself. See if you can keep yourself from responding to this. You complicate your lives by obsessing over things and being driven by your urges.

What is the difference between a man an animal? An animal is a slave to its urges, but a man has a choice. If you cannot identify urges, then you are a slave. If you can identify them, but cannot resist, then you too are a slave. If you can resist and have control over your emotions, not necessarily all the time, then you are free to some degree.

Realize that there is a possibility that I wrote this simply to make certain people react the way I know they should react. If they react in the manner which is assumed of them, then the assumption becomes relative fact -- they are slaves.

I hope someone out there can understand the enjoyment I have if/when someone responds to this. The funny thing is, if I had cut off the post at "It is my opinion that people..." there would be many more responses. The fact that pointed out a possible intent keeps some people from responding.

I need to agree with the firs poster...

And i agree it's taking long, but u can't say a F*CKIN word about it! They never said a proper release date, so u can't complain... If they'll set a release date, and they cant release the mod at that day, then u'll start whining again... Then again, if they release the multiplayer, u'll start whining because it's crashing and buggy....

Being an idiot does NOT make u right.

@Ravenheart: Ever heard of the word: Compatibility?

Looks like i need to quote myself here...

I need to agree with the firs poster...

Being an idiot does NOT make u right.

Oh and have the team ever said, the mod is compatible with vista? NO... Then SHUT THE HELL UP!

And one more thing...There's a lot of programs that ain't even working on vista, so u should go and complain to Microsoft about their shitty Operation System too... Oh what? U can't do it, because they havn't got a forum where u could do that??? Then imagine that, the MTA Team is Microsoft, and u can't complain to them..

p.s: Sorry for my english...

Actually it is not Microsoft fault . It is the manufacturer's fault for not patching their product to make it compatible. :crybaby:

Well, think about the manufacturers... And program developers... If windows were open-source, then it would be easier to make the older (XP compatible) programs to be fully compatible with vista...

Then again, do u need a new patch for the race version of MTA? That would just slow down the team in making the DM part...

Will they release it this year :?:

Keep asking it, and maybe they'll release it only for u mate... But hey, it's nice for a first post... And i think they'll release it in this year...

EXAMPLE: Blitz3D is a BASIC like language with DirectX 7 3D graphics support. It was designed for Windows2000 but works flawlessly on XP AND Vista without compatibility patches.

EXAMPLE: Corsairs! Gold is a sea game(ships and ports and broadsides and cannons and so on) which is designed for Windows98/2k it DOES NOT work under WindowsXP, but it WORKS under Windows Vista.

EXAMPLE: Project I.G.I. is a stealth action FPS, designed for Windows98/2k it DOES NOT work under WindowsXP, but it does under Windows Vista.

There are a ton of examples how applications designed for Win98 or 2k don't work under XP, but do under Vista. And about your TONS OF PROGRAMS THAT DON'T RUN, well run them in Administrator privilege and/or add them to DEP exclusion list and the only applications that won't run are the ones with crap protections (like ASProtect 1.2x - 1.3x), unpack those applications and you will see how the applications WORK FINE.

As of MTA:Race, they think its the Anti-Cheat protection that screws up under Vista, yet they don't even want to consider releasing a version of RACE with anti-cheat protection disabled. Here comes the fun part, again they claim that since alot of improvements have been made on the BLUE core, the source code of RACE cannot compile anymore(they are incompatible), okay.... WHAT ABOUT THE LAST INTERNAL BUILD??? OR DOES EVERY TESTER DELETE IT RIGHT AFTER HE PLAYS IT???

So, what you're saying is that if I like the work MTA team has to offer us, I'm the bad guy?

I'm saying you're defending the people who told the community last summer "we're preparing for a beta release, just have to brush away the major bugs"

The Beta Team is all talk and no action, and we all know it.

Prove me wrong.

Theres always talk about an "upcoming release" to string along the community in a false hope of there actually being a release.

Yet again, prove me wrong.

EDIT: And their total lack of being able to come up with some relevant and frequent news, just supports what I write here.

I've stated several times, in several topics, that it shouldnt be so hard to write a 200-300 word "weekly report", (not detailed).

Well, I don't see you doing a damn thing about it. We can only wait, but you can't even do that right. I have a good idea. Why don't you go and make your own multiplayer for GTA and save the "OMFG! You do it all wrong. Do it like this!" topics/posts. Noone is forcing you to be here if you don't like the work that is being done. Just go away if you're not satisfied.

How about instead of attacking the MTA Devs', we go after the people who are actually taking our money and runnin...

I speak, of course, of Rockstar, they have been racking in millions of dollars and have seen the success of MTA over and over, from GTAIII - Vice City and now San Andreas.

I say we demand from Rockstar that THEY make a online racing GTA, or a MMORP GTA.

But we won't, because they won't give a shit...

Guess what.

The devs don't give a shit.

And does it matter? no.