Is MTA:Deathmatch EVER coming out?

Thanks to slick and AlienX for posting what I wanted to post.

I also want to add that you have every right to be disappointed when it's not released, but I don't see the point in flaming against the team and I am kind of surprised that waiting occupies all of some people's time, since they state they would 'stop waiting' and 'wait for something else', if it's not released soon. I didn't know it took that much time to surf on the MTA page every once in a while. But of course you also think that the MTA Team are all lazy slackers that are only fooling around while you are busy waiting.. :shock::roll:

Learn proper english.
does'nt
socalled
verision
appearently
isnt
I cant blame people for start loosing hope in this.

You're an arrogant, self-righteous, analphabetic idiot.

OOO! Now I'm scared.

EDIT: So if I were analphabetic, that would, in your eyes, make me less of a person? How discriminating can you get?

Whenever the "BETA Team" posts a reply stating "ooo, we're so busy, la-di-da!", I think you're full of s-h-i-t! (And I reserve my freedom of speech to say so).

Suuure, features is on hold, and you sure make it seem like it, posting pictures (ref. picture of the day), of a guy running around in what you seem to call a rocket war or something. I cant remember that being standard in GTA:SA.

Ok, lets say for a minute you're not full of hot steam, and you got all these people working on this (in wich "working" wouldnt be my word), then how hard can it be to post some news?!?!

There must be a guy that co-operates this team, and makes it all go smoothly, knowing just about what every part of the team is doing, so why this guy cant write a news section just about once a week stating the progress of your "programming" "scripting" "mapping" (While everyone probably would settle with the original GTA:SA map with no pedestrians, like half a year ago).

And if someone is going to say that would be boring, go eat s-h-i-t.

Everyone knows there could be later verisions with more maps and features out.

But, in lack of news and information, I will just assume the "Beta Team" wants to add as many useless features as possible to stretch out time indefinently.

Until someone can give me some news updates and/or a temporary release date.

-Impervium

OOO! Now I'm scared.

EDIT: So if I were analphabetic, that would, in your eyes, make me less of a person? How discriminating can you get?

Whenever the "BETA Team" posts a reply stating "ooo, we're so busy, la-di-da!", I think you're full of s-h-i-t! (And I reserve my freedom of speech to say so).

Suuure, features is on hold, and you sure make it seem like it, posting pictures (ref. picture of the day), of a guy running around in what you seem to call a rocket war or something. I cant remember that being standard in GTA:SA.

Ok, lets say for a minute you're not full of hot steam, and you got all these people working on this (in wich "working" wouldnt be my word), then how hard can it be to post some news?!?!

There must be a guy that co-operates this team, and makes it all go smoothly, knowing just about what every part of the team is doing, so why this guy cant write a news section just about once a week stating the progress of your "programming" "scripting" "mapping" (While everyone probably would settle with the original GTA:SA map with no pedestrians, like half a year ago).

And if someone is going to say that would be boring, go eat s-h-i-t.

Everyone knows there could be later verisions with more maps and features out.

But, in lack of news and information, I will just assume the "Beta Team" wants to add as many useless features as possible to stretch out time indefinently.

Until someone can give me some news updates and/or a temporary release date.

-Impervium

First of all, scaring you wasn't really my goal, so what you just said doesn't make any sense at all.

Second of all, I never claimed that you'd be less of a person to me if you were analphabetic. My point was that you shouldn't tell other people to learn proper english when you can't even spell to "apparently".

No, MTA will never be released. MTA is fake. Its just Photoshoped pictures.

........ cmon get real... of course its gonna be released. But as long as you keep whining at us, the longer its gonna take...

If you want this mod so bad, try to give us some possetive feedback instead of your imature whines all the times.

And yes, I am on the QA. and yes, I play DM more or less every day. And yes, the QA team is very busy.

And finnaly, MTA IS on a feature freeze. Those "features" you see on the potd is SCRIPTED using the features we've had for ages!

Get a clue before you start flaming...

And finnaly, MTA IS on a feature freeze. Those "features" you see on the potd is SCRIPTED using the features we've had for ages!

Get a clue before you start flaming...

forget it :roll: he doesn't get it

note to self: don't try to argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Actually, "Yeah, what he said", "Whatever he said" etc. is the same thing as "What he said".

No it is not the same, it's called AS* he said and this wasn't even a typo from you :roll:

By the way, capitalize English, fix egostic (it's egoistic), and use some periods once in awhile. Just don't criticize others in a useless post when you can't even speak for yourself.

You only capitalize the first word in a sentence, a country however would be capitalized this wasn't a country it was a language. And what I can tell from this quote you over-punctuated so you actually owned yourself there bitch.

You are right however about the word egoistic I did a typo there I admit, at least you wont admit anywhere in your post that you made a typo instead you say that you used the right word in a sentence where the word was wrongfully used.

I did use a perfect punctuation, tell me where in the sentence I missed? And lastly about "When you can't even speak for yourself." that would be "When you can't write correct yourself." so yet again you made yourself look like a fool :roll:

As for the main issue, people say that we don't work hard. Are YOU in the QA Team? Are YOU a developer? Are YOU behind the scenes? No? Then shut the :o up, because you don't know ANYTHING.

And yes, we're working hard. >_>

As I said that you guys work hard this last quote doesn't concern me so I don't need to answer this :)

I never said they don't work hard, they probably do work very hard and for free (like I wrote before) all I said was that I agree with Impervium about the beta-testers having more fun since they already have it.

like the others said, we do work a lot (documenting, creating maps/gamemodes and testing them, finding bugs, trying to reproduce them and the list goes on), I'd be lying if I told you we don't have fun.. our main priority is to work and try to have fun while at it.. most screenshots in the POTD were taken during the testing of these gamemodes to show you some of the stuff we're working on (don't confuse us with the dev team) and not to stick our tongues out because we have it and you don't... we could as well not post any screens if that's what you want

like the others said

Others what?? Said what?

our main priority is to work and try to have fun while at it..

Since when did I say you don't work? Why didn't you read my post correctly? Even a retard could understand what I said, you're Addressing your post to me when I said that I could understand that you're working hard.

So what does your post have to with mine? :roll: This is a forum, lets keep the professionality on a high level and honesty is a step into professionality, whenever you give something free to a human most people would want it, right?

If I have a Cell Phone and say who wants it, everyone in the room would want it (else they are morons) then when someone take the Phone out of my hand and say the Phone is his now, while the others say it's unfair they didn't get it or whatever.

There will always be people who thinks something is unfair, when you get something and others don't. So all I was trying to do is to prove a point, the beta-testers have more fun than the others who have waited for it a long time, period.

And that's all of what I agreed to him so if you disagree about something he said then address it to him and not to me since your post pretty much had nothing to do with mine beside your confession of having fun.

WOW ive not looked or played sa for a year and just checked the site as i thought SOMTHING would of been released but it seems that isnt the case, anyway this mod is over and sa:mp failed soon as it was released so ROLL ON GTA4!!!!!!

Frettub, the testers don't get that right for free, they're picked because of their knowledge or skills, many have spent a lot of time and effort on other projects to get where they are.

As for the lack of news, i've suggested that our nightly changelogs are made public, so people can see what we're doing without us having to stop to make pictures/videos/news-posts/etc.

MrJax: And some of them are picked because they are constantly at IRC, right? You don't have to lie to me I know it's that way. But just because someone is constantly at IRC doesn't mean that he/she have more of the knowledge or skills than any other GTA Fanboy, there is plenty of GTA Fanboys around here that are waiting respectfully for this mod to come out, I'm one of them I just said that you guys must be having a big bit of fun delaying the time and I admitted the hard work that's the far as I agreed to Impervium's post :P Since he said some other things that wasn't nessesary needed.

Like how people are allowed to use freedom of speech, and about the Car thingy etc etc, that's why I got him replying to my post as well but let's not mention that.

The server / website / and forums is not a public place, so the exercise of freedom of speech may be allowed to an extent but not to every possible line that comes out of your keyboard, and most of what he said is valid some of the other is just angryness nobody has right to be angry at a free modification for a game.

But you MrJax are one of the Beta-testers and Quite frankly I'd like to have some honest opions from the people who aren't Beta-testers to speak since I know you are a fine dedicated user to this community and you would like nothing more than it to be successful, that's not really the point and I understand the hard work but when you are a Beta-tester you talk from another point of view which is un-balanced since you know that this mod is in your hands atm you're happy and you want to thank IJs, eAi, Cray, ChrML etc by writing in defense that you guys work hard and you do this as a thanks for getting the beta spot but we want some honest opinions of waiting veterans from the community and hear how they feel, veterans that aren't Beta-testers.

And I also remember beating you with a stubby shotgun several times in Mta 0.3 and you called me noob after that which is fine though :roll:

No it is not the same, it's called AS* he said and this wasn't even a typo from you :roll:

It can be shaped into any form. My line was right.

You only capitalize the first word in a sentence

Actually, you capitalize I, proper nouns, and other words as well. I didn't over-punctuate myself, also.

a country however would be capitalized this wasn't a country it was a language.

It should be "a country however would be capitalized, but since this wasn't a country it was a language" (false by the way). So you just owned yourself 5 seconds before calling me a bitch...bitch.

And lastly about "When you can't even speak for yourself." that would be "When you can't write correct yourself." so yet again you made yourself look like a fool :roll:

First off, my quote is right. If you criticize others about grammar, yet you suck at it anyway, then "you can't even speak for yourself". And you forgot the period after "fool".

so I don't need to answer this :)

You forgot the period after "this".

You can lock the topic now Talidan. >_>

Oh, and I just wanted to comment this:

And some of them are picked because they are constantly at IRC, right

That's not true by any standards. Please look back at my "Are YOU" statement earlier.

Frettub, yes, some of the QA didn't have many useful skills when they joined, but they weren't "picked because they are constantly at IRC", it's because they were well-known and liked (probably from being on IRC so much, yeah), we need those qualities in a tester too.

I'm not a beta-tester, i'm a developer and despite popular belief, we don't actually play it that often, some of us don't play it atall.

We really do spend all, not most, of our free time working on MTA, not playing it.

I think our perspective is better than anyone elses, we know the state of MTA, we want all our hard work to pay off, we want a release as much as, if not more than, you.