MTA question

Guest ADMIRAL_SNIPER

i wanted to add a sing/billaboard in my island but id like to change the name of the sign............... wat program can i use to open the sign.. and change..

Billboards are, like everything in gta, models with a certain skin.

You could export the skin, edit it with a graphics program and re-import it into the game. That wouldn't change a thing in the multiplayer though (atleast that's what i'm thinking).

Actually i don't have a clue if you can even edit gta sa like that but that's the 'basic' way of changing graphics in a game.

Billboards are, like everything in gta, models with a certain skin.

You could export the skin, edit it with a graphics program and re-import it into the game. That wouldn't change a thing in the multiplayer though (atleast that's what i'm thinking).

Actually i don't have a clue if you can even edit gta sa like that but that's the 'basic' way of changing graphics in a game.

Yes, this would be the way of doing it, but not for Multiplayer and changing this file would make the anti-cheat trigger - so in the long run if you did it this way you would not be able to play anyway.

Hmmm, no custom vehicle models in MTA? Or only servers which do not want users to use custom models?

BTW, the billboards should be with everything else in gta3.img. If you know which txd you are trying to replace you'd just make your own txd and replace it in gta3.img. You might want to back it up before you do something like that.