Idiotic

Guest Kregor

Question

May be a stupid question but oh well. Anyway, I just downloaded the one for VC the latest one (I'll be getting the SA very soon), but everytime I go on its the same connecting, disconnected delay 5secs or 10secs. I dunno whats up, also for the GTA 3 and VC one its the same, plus with that one I can't select the game, its greyed off. I have the correct port for the servers and IP (Its race servers). Any chance of assistance?

7 answers to this question

Thanks. Its now installed. But now theres another problem. I start it up on either a stunt map or deathmatch, and when I press any key or mouse button to skip the videos it just goes back to the desktop. I've even went straight through the videos and it still does the same. Can you help me?

Well. I did re-install, it just now. And it runs fine. I created a saved game. But the same still happens. I have MTA 5. All correct paths are there. It just keeps doing the same thing. Its begining to drive me mad. :letitallout:

I still require assistance in this now. The original problem is gone, but now, when I start it up, after the videos, it goes to a black screen. Any ideas. It starts normally in single player, I have one saved game. Just like after the first mission, I saved it at the part when you drop off the lawyer.