beta status update??

Shotgun, you don't understand what I say. I don't say everyone under 18 is like that... I just say there's a part (major or not, but I think it is) that just acts childish and needs to stop playing GTA. GTA is ment for GROWN UPS (I'll state it this way, because else there'll be confusion).

They're still in the alpha phase.

... Rifk @ Semi-Public tests too. Haven't we been semi-publicly been testing it for over a year now? [QA Team, selected of "worthy" individuals from the community?]

/me continues to wait. Zzzzzz.....

You could say that Rob, but we dont think of anyone in the QA team as the public, they're part of the MTA team, a lot of them help with the mod aswell as test it.

Semi-public tests will be much larger, which is a good sign of progress to anyone who understands development.

You could say that Rob, but we dont think of anyone in the QA team as the public, they're part of the MTA team, a lot of them help with the mod aswell as test it.

Semi-public tests will be much larger, which is a good sign of progress to anyone who understands development.

A lot of the current testers were recruited from the community, some weren't even forum mods.

If you guys want to get the bugs out [or at least find out how truly stable it is] you ought to do a full blown alpha release, and let the creative server scripters / owners run it ragged, finding every possible problem they can with every possible feature. This is the one thing I'll never understand, why you guys couldn't do a .01a release solely for the purpose of testing stability. More testing :arrow: more stuff being tested :arrow: more issues (if any) being found :arrow: more stuff making itself obvious, so you guys know exactly how stable it is.

... :redhotevil:

you know, b4 posting on the forum, you should think about what to post..-.-"

what i mean is, place yourself in one of the MTA team, realise what they're doing for us....

they are trying to fix bugs while you guys arer hoping for a realise and start complaining because it takes long, if that keeps going you let em lose mood, cheer them up, say they;re donig great, i mean, being so annoying doesnt help you know...-.-"

:roll: you should know what they're donig without the words: taking too long release it.

so stop posting this nonsense and be helpfull, let them work in peace, then it goes faster, instead of wasting time on posting answers on those stupid moanings, ty alot now let them work.... :redhotevil:

you know, b4 posting on the forum, you should think about what to post..-.-"

what i mean is, place yourself in one of the MTA team, realise what they're doing for us....

they are trying to fix bugs while you guys arer hoping for a realise and start complaining because it takes long, if that keeps going you let em lose mood, cheer them up, say they;re donig great, i mean, being so annoying doesnt help you know...-.-"

:roll: you should know what they're donig without the words: taking too long release it.

so stop posting this nonsense and be helpfull, let them work in peace, then it goes faster, instead of wasting time on posting answers on those stupid moanings, ty alot now let them work.... :redhotevil:

Listen to this user, this is what we have told most people who moan at us, if you have not got something good to say. dont say it at all

I'd love to see something more then "planning an upcoming release".

You've been saying that since the end of last summer, when you only had to "brush away the major bugs for a beta release".

Prove me wrong.

You're all talk, and no action.

Word! Pretty much true words.

I'd love to see something more then "planning an upcoming release".

You've been saying that since the end of last summer, when you only had to "brush away the major bugs for a beta release".

Prove me wrong.

You're all talk, and no action.

I think it's more "All action & no talk" :lol:

At least I hope that's how it is, and it seems so from looking at the POTDs.