Free Roam?

Guest Rutgertjuhh

Question

Lol, i want to play at a MTA server, But is it really only race?..

like select a server and then race..

or can you just play free roam?..

Any chance i could just invite someone to come in my world, and we play together, 2 ppl in a world without Split-Screen like the PS2 version?

5 answers to this question

at the present date MTA: San Andreas only has a Racing mod for it, where you join a server and race on crazy maps aginst other people.

As for inviting some one into your so called "World", just get the PC version of GTA:SA, and both of you download the MTA:SA Race 1.1.1, connect to the same server and play...

I think thats what you ment, it didnt really make much sence.

Any chance i could just invite someone to come in my world, and we play together, 2 ppl in a world without Split-Screen like the PS2 version?

*Giggle*.

I'd like to enjoy the mod entitled Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas, but I only ought to enjoy the roam of freedom. This is currently not possible.

Is there by any chance a possibility of me being able to enjoy a nice game of roaming freely with someone without splitting my screen?

^ Fixed, I suppose.

*Giggle*.

I'd like to enjoy the mod entitled Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas, but I only ought to enjoy the roam of freedom. This is currently not possible.

Is there by any chance a possibility of me being able to enjoy a nice game of roaming freely with someone without splitting my screen?

^ Fixed, I suppose.

lmfaoroflBBQ

very good translation, ultra 1337 :P