2 years

Guest akasosa

are you tired there is still no mta dm!  

40 members have voted

1. 1. are you tired there is still no mta dm!

• yes!
    • no!!

I just want to say first; I gave you fair warning.

You appreciate Rob's honest response that shows he's an ungrateful twat? That's always the greatest characteristic a forum dweller can have.

Seeing as you know nothing about me, or where my stance has been towards anything that's gone on over the past 4-5 years that I've been involved with the MTA community; I don't know where you get off calling me a twat, seeing as you know nothing about me at ALL; and not to mention, I defended everything I said with a logical defense. You're just a dramatic heart throb for MTA, like all the other people who haven't been with it since far before SA was around. You're in no place to talk; at all

Oh, what? You don't know who I am Rob.

Exactly, I have no clue who you are, and I don't give a damn either; Because anyone whose words or thoughts I take into consideration, don't introduce themselves to me calling me a dumbass, and a twat.

Oh my God I'm so hurt.

See: Dramatic Heart Throb

Because only the highest of post count holders can speak to you.

Post counts mean nothing to me; experience and respect do. You obviously have neither.

Those lucky many.

/me drools over BrophY's post count :P

You've taken over a forum that you hate and love at the same time.

I've hardly taken over it; infact I daresay in the last few months I've been less active than ever. Again; your lack of experience and factual knowledge makes you look; well, inexperienced and lacking of factual knowledge.

Choose a side, quit thinking you've earned anything just because you come to some forums.

I've earned where I am right now, and the right to complain, because of how long I've been here, and what I've done. You obviously know nothing of what any of that entails, so I'm not wasting my time justifying myself to you.

I'm pretty anyone would rather have someone who kept quiet about their bandwagon jumping than a talkative person like yourself.

This doesn't make sense, at first. However, presuming you meant to say "I'm pretty sure" -- Well.. It still doesn't make sense. :?

Yeah, I'm not coming back to this thread for a while because..hmmm... Oh, right! I have other things to do.

Toodles!

Good, leave and don't come back, please

You're an arrogant, uninformed fucking fairy; and I dare say nobody would miss you at all.

With that; I dismiss you.

Friends, Romans, countrymen; I bid thee good tidings... and a good night.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imo, if you are tired of waiting then play something else or go out and get a life, surely you kids are old enough to have girlfriends and what not now, its better than sitting on forum bitching over a release date

Rob, it sounds like to me that since you've been a member for so long that you should get special treatment, and we should release MTA just because you've been waiting for 2 years or whatever.

That's not the case, ive been through this. If you have such a problem with MTA not being released then i dont understand why you're here. Every few weeks i see a snidy comment from you about how you've given up on MTA because we dont care about the community, yet you still dont piss off.

A release will come when its ready, anything you specifically say isnt going to change that.

Rob, it sounds like to me that since you've been a member for so long that you should get special treatment, and we should release MTA just because you've been waiting for 2 years or whatever.

That's not the case, ive been through this. If you have such a problem with MTA not being released then i dont understand why you're here. Every few weeks i see a snidy comment from you about how you've given up on MTA because we dont care about the community, yet you still dont piss off.

A release will come when its ready, anything you specifically say isnt going to change that.

I'm not saying that at all Talidan; read what I wrote. I said, I felt betrayed, because MTA has left me, and other people who were once loyal supporters, out to hang. We stuck our neck(s) out saying MTA would come out soon and it would be fine; and it never did. That's what I said; and that's what I meant.

@ Your last paragraph: It's nothing that bothers me, I just hope that if I post enough snide comments, you lot will be smart enough to stop shooting yourselves in the foot and release the damn thing. If that'll never come from them, then excuse my ignorance for thinking you could take a hint.

@ Your last paragraph: It's nothing that bothers me, I just hope that if I post enough snide comments, you lot will be smart enough to stop shooting yourselves in the foot and release the damn thing. If that'll never come from them, then excuse my ignorance for thinking you could take a hint.

Interesting logic... So you think that if you piss off the MTA team enough, it will convince them to work harder to make you happy?

Might convince them that the community is on the edge and are "sick and tired" of huge lists of features and nothing to show them(yay we have waves, yay we can move a platform, yay we can script stuff in lua).

Whats even funnier is the tutorials, why the hell would i need to watch tutorials without having the compiler(MTA in our case) infront of me to play around.

Haha ... I really love the discussions here... it's really getting bigger and bigger. IMO it's all true what they say.

I bet that if the MTA team posted more news on their progress and some screenshots people wouldn't complain as much.

Quoted for the truth! I don't wan't to sound rude/simple but this is actually the only (temporary) solution!

Might convince them that the community is on the edge and are "sick and tired" of huge lists of features and nothing to show them(yay we have waves, yay we can move a platform, yay we can script stuff in lua).

Whats even funnier is the tutorials, why the hell would i need to watch tutorials without having the compiler(MTA in our case) infront of me to play around.

So... You'd rather be in the dark about what's happening?

I can't understand all you whiners. Granted, I haven't known about this for a long time, but you have all just been given a good bit of news...

The feature list has been frozen!

What that says to me, is that a release is inevitable.

Anyhow, whining won't make it get released quicker; neither will argueing. Do other things in the mean time :) This is a free (as in, they don't owe you anything) project, so treat it as such.

Cloudy

Interesting logic... So you think that if you piss off the MTA team enough, it will convince them to work harder to make you happy?

Asking politely and begging within the reasonable time period didn't work; figured I'd try the other end of the spectrum.

Yeah, I'm not coming back to this thread for a while because..hmmm... Oh, right! I have other things to do.

Toodles!

Please stay the hell away. Your response made no sense nor did your assumptions on Rob.

If you want to start personal attacks then I'll start by saying: What kindof guy says "Toodles" ?

Do you see how personal attacks are not relevant to the discussion that is about MTA Deathmatch?

Looks like I'm not enemy number 1, there's a plus.

I said toodles to mock you showing that I don't take either of you (rob and paul) seriously.

Paul you also flip flop, both arguing with rob then defending him. You, too, should make up your mind.

But, I'm going back to doing.. uhhh.. oh right! Things that don't consist of sitting on forums!

Toodles!.... Muahahahaha.

P.S. I just missed a period in my previous thing. I meant to say "I'm pretty. Anyone... etc"

And this is not an arguementative piece, just clearing up so it's not so one sided. I'm going to wait patiently for MTA still though. Keep up the good work!

Paul and Rob... If you keep having bitch fights on these forums ill get BOTH of you banned... Nuff said.

Paul and I weren't bitching; AlienX. We discussed what we had to talk about perfectly logically, and with a certain level of respect.

Also, I'd watch out who you threaten to have banned, considering I could pull seniority on you.

If you want to ban someone for being a bitchy readheaded stepchild; go after ERock.

And by the way bud; I didn't even bother reading your post, it was clearly more dramatic bullshit, which I'm disinclined to participate in.

Paul and I weren't bitching; AlienX. We discussed what we had to talk about perfectly logically, and with a certain level of respect.

Exactly. When will Erock and other people learn that you can disagree with someone's opinions while still respecting them? I guess you are another example of internet stupidity Erock.

Paul you also flip flop, both arguing with rob then defending him. You, too, should make up your mind.

If you are still confused Erock, reread Rob's post. If you are still confused after that, stop using the internet immediately, and eat your keyboard.

Back to the subject, any response to my earlier statement?

There's no way to monitor the community's size, but I do know that its still there, its just playing SAMP. So as soon as MTA Deathmatch is released the MTA fans will move from SAMP back to MTA. Even after GTA4 is released, because not everyone will be able to run/afford GTA4, but thats another thread, another day.
Back to the subject, any response to my earlier statement?
There's no way to monitor the community's size, but I do know that its still there, its just playing SAMP. So as soon as MTA Deathmatch is released the MTA fans will move from SAMP back to MTA. Even after GTA4 is released, because not everyone will be able to run/afford GTA4, but thats another thread, another day.

There is a good possibility, in my opinion, that some will move from SA-MP to MTA; but it depends on which mod delivers the better experience at the time. I also agree; it's virtually impossible to measure the community's size, but I think there's really no question, the bustling action we used to see in the MTA .3 - .4 days has definitely left; and with it left a group of players whom I doubt we'll ever see again.

That's what I meant, when I said "What it's cost us" -- The loss of a great community; among other things.

"Eat your keyboard"

... I love you :P

Also, I'd watch out who you threaten to have banned, considering I could pull seniority on you.

To be honest rob, you need to grow up, stop trailing around these forums like you own the place...

Oh yeah, i can threaten to ban people who are allready up for it, so you might want to watch your tounge... kay?

You do realize that by stating that in public you lose the ability to play that card, right?

Sigh. You kids will be the death of me. For some reason someone wants this topic not locked, but since I'm such an asshole, I'll lock it anyways if (or should I say 'when') someone decides to keep on any sort of flaming, and ban/warn the poster, taking only my mood at the time as a factor.

You do realize that by stating that in public you lose the ability to play that card, right?

Sigh. You kids will be the death of me. For some reason someone wants this topic not locked, but since I'm such an asshole, I'll lock it anyways if (or should I say 'when') someone decides to keep on any sort of flaming, and ban/warn the poster, taking only my mood at the time as a factor.

Take a look at my response to Pauls message! o:

And now you look at how this topic looks like. My prev. post was not directed at you, but rather to everyone who wants to post here. As I see it, this topic is just a big ol' place for some good old fashioned whining about 'omg when relese?!?!'. That is why I want it locked.